Posts created by je11ybean

4/9
 posted in Roads of Rome II on Mar 17, 13 2:45 PM
[b] THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP FISHIES!!! I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH 4.9 FOR WEEKS AND JUST COULDN'T BEAT THE CLOCK. THE STOREHOUSE SOLVED IT!!!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 13 8:14 AM
Anyone know when Kingdom Chronicles 2 is coming out? Love this game!

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 28, 12 2:23 PM
Absolutely love this game and all the others in the series. Roll on Island Tribe 5!!!

posted in All My Gods on Oct 31, 12 2:26 PM
Yeah, looks like it. Just a shame they haven't bothered to fix it, or even taken the time to respond to my post. Lots of other people have posted about similar problems and got no response at all.

posted in All My Gods on Oct 20, 12 5:50 AM
Upon further playing, it seems that this has nothing to do with the fires. Even after rebuilding, some buildings just spontaneously cease production, sometimes as soon as 30 seconds later.
The only way to reliably get resources seems to be using the hand of god, which I have to wait about a minute to use each time.

This makes the game virtually unplayable, and impossible to enjoy.

Can't help thinking I've been ripped off here.

posted in All My Gods on Oct 20, 12 5:23 AM
I got to the point where Mars starts setting your buildings on fire, but something seems to have gone wrong. Every time it happens, I put out the fires, but then they no longer work at all. Not even if I upgrade them. There's no option to repair them or anything. The only way I can find to get certain resources is to use the hand of god, which takes ages to charge when your shrines don't work!

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Do I seriously have to rebuild every building after a fire?

posted in Jewel Legends: Tree of Life on Apr 15, 12 3:45 PM
I've completed the demo in Timer mode and bought it and carried on but find I keep running out of time. I would like to change to Zen mode but can't work out how!! Anyone help please?

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 23, 12 8:21 AM
I have tried the demo but can't work out what to do!!! There used to be a Reviews Thread for each game so that you could work your way through various people's comments and work out what to do. Now that it's all divided up I have been to various threads and am still at a loss what to do!

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 11:01 AM
AWFUL GAME!!! Deleted.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Apr 30, 11 12:13 PM
Tried this again today as it was a DD but still doesn't work. Nothing happens when I click on the game in the Game Manager except a click. I wait for some time and nothing happens. If I try again it says game is already running. I have to restart the computer to clear it. I have tried uninstalling the game, restarting the computer and reinstalling but still the same problem! I really want to buy this game but will not do so until this is fixed as so many people are having problems!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Apr 28, 11 3:44 PM
ITSUPIKACHU - Hi! Did you ever get an answer to your question here about the cursor? I am having the same problem. I bought the game a while ago and hadn't played it and have just gone back to it but my cursor is also very slow and even though I have messed with the cursor speed I can't get it to work properly. It seems like slow motion!

If you get a reply to yours, please let me know!

Thanks!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Apr 2, 11 12:04 PM
Thanks kkkmac! Me too! After struggling for 45 mins with the trial, I was giving up and just thought I'd have a look at the forum to see whether there was in fact a "Hint" button. Just been back and completed the trial and will now buy. Thanks!

posted in Cave Quest on Mar 9, 11 3:53 PM
Hi! Ditto Daisyduck! I have just done exactly the same. I had tried Atlantic Quest and it was rubbish and I went onto the forum and saw someone mention Cave Quest and thought I'd give it a go. Coming back here after being hooked for two hours(!) I've just come back to put in my two pennorth and see that you have exactly the same thoughts. Brilliant game Cave Quest! Loved it! Thanks to whoever suggested Cave Quest. Apologies for not remembering your name.

posted in Atlantic Quest on Mar 9, 11 10:58 AM
Tried this one for 20 mins but got fed up waiting for the scores to calculate (40 seconds between the scores starting to appear and the OK box coming up - that seems a little SLOW!!!!). Nearly dozed off waiting!

Gameplay quite good but when I decided to exit I found the ESC button didn't work properly and the game just kept on. The menu screen flashed onto the screen and then disappeared again before I could click on anything. Ended up pressing the ESC key continously and clicking continuously and eventually the main menu came up and I was able to exit. I totally agree with what has been said for all M3 games recently - why can't we have a game with no glitches, one that has been tested sufficiently and actually works as it should?

I'm still waiting (almost patiently) for a good M3 to come along! Come on BFG! PLEEEEZE!!!!

posted in The Heritage on Feb 26, 11 12:49 PM
I really wanted to buy this but looking at all the comments in the Reviews section before it became a DD, there still appears to be a problem with it freezing etc. I had played the trial through to 10 mins left and I just played for 10 mins and it worked okay, but I don't want to buy it, even at DD price, if it's going to freeze up!

posted in The Heritage on Feb 26, 11 12:47 PM
I really wanted to buy this but looking at all the comments in the Reviews section before it became a DD, there still appears to be a problem with it freezing etc. I had played the trial through to 10 mins left and I just played for 10 mins and it worked okay, but I don't want to buy it, even at DD price, if it's going to freeze up!

posted in Clayside on Jan 2, 11 3:33 PM
Hi Rhowennah! Thanks so much for your suggestion. I bought this game ages ago and never could get the hang of it but after reading what you said I went back to it and tried it on the EASY setting and everything came clear! I'm really enjoying it now and have worked my way through lots of levels but thought I'd just come back to thank you. It really does pay to work your way through the forums!

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Aug 2, 10 2:31 PM
I also have the other one and thought I'd try this one too. Bought it after 45 mins and have played it tonight and love it!

posted in Laby on Jul 6, 10 5:00 AM
Goofyduck77 - I totally agree with you. I played for 30 mins too and then gave up to come to the forum to see what others think. Where is the challenge? Maybe it gets better later on but I can't be bothered to struggle for another 30 mins to find out. Normally love Match3 games!

posted in Fishdom on Jun 25, 10 10:57 AM
Meeeeeeeeeee toooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Love Fishdom

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator