Posts created by lotsadogs

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 2:32 PM
I am having the same problem someone else is having with this game. Whey I try to drop the sandbag on the guy, it disappears and a red target thingey goes back and forth across the screen. Tried starting over, thinking I may have missed something, but to no avail.

The hint button says to go to the mailbox outside the main gate, but nothing happens!???? Thinking I want my money back!

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 27, 11 12:36 PM
I have tried everything I can think of to put the key in the slot in the statue's chest like it says in the walk through, but it won't take it! HHEELLPP!!

posted in Phantasmat on Nov 11, 11 12:28 PM
When I go down to the sewer, the first puzzle (keypad) works fine. When I get to the second one, the enter key does not light up the code "checker" which should indicate if you have the correct numbers. Any suggestions? I am using the MAC version, if that makes any difference. It's a fun game, but if I can't continue, NOT!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator