Posts created by retiredgreat

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Feb 9, 16 7:48 PM
I just want to know how to get more hints if I have to use all of mine

posted in Family Vacation California on Jan 25, 16 6:47 PM
Stuck in lobby where it says to explore other locations, I click the cursor all over the screen and nothing happens

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Jun 14, 15 7:57 PM
I am on level 23 and the stones I need to remove are below a square that has no item on it. How am I supposed to get it out of there?

posted in A Girl in the City on Jan 14, 15 2:28 PM
I can't pick up the telephone in the doctor's apartment.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Jan 9, 15 6:32 AM
My game is running fine but in the level of the food court in the mall, I can't find the leaping lord, I found the other 2 just fine but not him. Please advise

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on May 6, 14 7:22 PM
I am in the civil war museum and I am trying to put the paper over the books to trace the map and I put it up there but it won't stick on the books so I can use the charcoal, any advice?

posted in KrissX on Jan 16, 14 2:40 PM
I downloaded this game on a new computer (Windows 8) and the game works fine except that it won't show the clues. Any suggestions?

posted in Farmscapes on Nov 4, 13 6:39 PM
I need help with this as well, I have everything else white and one of the boxes on the outside has a beehive in it and is still gold and I don't know how to get it out.

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 17, 13 1:31 PM
with the alarm clock, click the butterfly in the lower right corner in the jar and it will take you to where you are supposed to go, if the place where the butterfly lands has something that needs to be out of the tools list below it will get a glow around it.

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 17, 13 1:05 PM
I too am stuck on this level, I have a bee hive in one of the squares outside the actual game and have yet to have a beehive come up to take away another beehive, how do you get it out of the outer square!!!!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Jul 17, 13 9:14 PM
I can't figure out what to do with the screwdriver in the patriot scene

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Jul 13, 13 11:44 AM
Is there going to be a good walkthrough sometime?

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Apr 4, 13 8:15 PM
I am on the scene where there is a necklace and a cloth in the inventory and I can't figure out what to do with them, there is no hint button, help!!

posted in KrissX on Mar 31, 13 8:21 PM
just finished all the 100 plus levels now the levels are ad infinitum

posted in KrissX on Mar 31, 13 1:00 PM
I am up to level 135 on this game, (the main word game), there are smaller ones like geography, etc. it really makes me think and I am learning new words. One of the longer words was pejorative, that isn't a word I learned in the 3rd-5th grade, the longer you play it the harder the words become.

posted in Family Vacation California on Sep 21, 12 5:52 PM
I figured it out and the object that is above the pillow was the doll's hat

posted in Family Vacation California on Sep 21, 12 5:45 PM
if this is the scene where we have to pick a suitcase, I am stuck as well, there are no shoes above the headboard and none of the other pieces are there

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Aug 16, 12 7:03 PM
I picked the spanish flag and the game is now in Spanish and I don't know how to get to the british flag to play the game in English. I tried re-downloading it and that didn't work

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Aug 16, 12 6:57 PM
I picked what turned out to be the spanish flag, I don't know how to get the British flag so I can play the game, I went to the menu and tried all of the options there to get back to the beginning, how do I get the British flag? I tried re-loading the game and that didn't work.

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 29, 12 4:34 PM
Also i would like to know what the purse is for on the lower left of the screen, It would help if there was a tutor for the first level so we would know what we were doing

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator