Posts created by c0c0_nuts

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 9:53 AM
There will be a pencil icon next to the name after you click the off button to edit the room.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 12:48 PM
The wreath of spring may be found under the 'Event' items tab in your inventory.
If you have done several of them, then you should have enough to craft the pet, unless you are doing spring quests that ask for them or crafted another pet that requires them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 6:54 AM
I just received a gift from someone who isn't on my friend list and is on level 1.
Is there reason to be concerned?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 6:48 AM
Sparky1011 wrote:My Laptop gave up the ghost while I was on level 43. I went to down load on my desktop and it started me from the beginning. How do i get my laptop game and level back on my desktop??

You can contact customer support. Tell them the player id number from your laptop game and the player id number from your computer game. Then they would be able to transfer your Laptop game progress to your computer player id, but they will not be able to transfer your friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 7:03 AM
I am still working on beating Anabel...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 6:56 PM
You can disenchant your inventory for shards.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 7:34 PM
I think friends will still receive gifts, even if they have the first Christmas room open.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 6:05 AM
vinchi wrote:
need many friends and everyone is welcome.

There is a thread that you can post your code in and view other players' codes.

iOS Friend Codes

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 5:24 PM
A way to disable the flashing castle challenge icon would be nice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 6:02 PM
mrs23 wrote:I believe that the Castle Challenge thing is getting to be a bit overdone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 17 12:04 PM
Bigfish_tanya wrote:What level i s the friends list and the wish list on?

Level 6, according to the NEW Strategy Guide.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/891090.page

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 7:51 PM
gwynipooh wrote:I cannot gift the majority of my friends because the arrow button to flip over to their wish lists is gone. I've tried uninstall/reinstall and tried searching the forums for a solution. Any tips for getting the button back? Thanks!

When there is no arrow, it means that they do not have any items on their wish list. You will not be able to gift them until they add something to their list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 7:46 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:HINT to the Mods and Devs!! Please let us buy another airship package!! I know I griped about the last one, but bought it anyway........need another package......still having trouble with my games and its REALLY hard to do rounds to stock up on airship items.

In fact..........more than one package to buy would be GREAT!!

Pretty please with sugar on it!

I would like to buy airship items package again, too. More than one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 7:37 PM
Well..now I know it costs 3 diamonds per airship item. I didn't have one needed for an airship so I bought one. Afterwards, I realized I had already gifted myself the airship item I needed from my second game (along with several other friends) so I spent 3 diamonds for no reason.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 7:28 PM
Howdah wrote:I also know that friends are not imported so I have to make note or their number. Do I have to invite them to be friends again or how does that work?

Yes, you would have to invite them again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:54 AM
I like the new avatars, too. I did not plan on participating in another castle challenge, but I am doing this one. I might have to spend some diamonds to send the airship.. I wonder how much it will cost me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:47 AM
MaraudingDownyM wrote:What is with the cool down/ad watching option?

Android and iOS players with the option to watch videos will receive the following rewards by watching advertisements:

- Speed up a HO scene's cool down period by 60 seconds
- Speed up the airship's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the dice game's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the Fortune Wheel's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the pet cool down period by 20 minutes
- Receive 10 coins for viewing a video in the Coin Bank
- Receive 1 diamond for viewing a video in the Diamond Bank

If you watch a video at the airship tower, 30 minutes will be subtracted from the cool down timer. If you watch an advertisement in the Diamond Bank, one diamond will be added to your diamonds. Where the reward appears depends on where you watch the advertisement and what is earned.

Not all iOS and Android players will have the option to watch videos in exchange for rewards. There are also cool down periods between watching the videos, and only a certain number of videos can be watched in a 24 hour period.

It has been discussed in the following thread:
Countdown timers
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/921869.page

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:41 AM
I like anything that is simple or does not require more than 1 airship.

3-part quests:
-Competition
-Experiment
-O.G.R.E.-13
-Special Interest
-Strange Papers
-Studying Luck

5-part quests:
-Ancient Picture
-Birth of Goo
-Helpful Device
-Knowledge Hunter
-Legendary Scroll

10-part quests:
-In the Service of the Record Keeper
-Rare Editions
-Robbery of the Century

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 11:31 AM
Food Frenzy
957/1,000

Magic Miser
45,953/50,000

Stamp Collector, 1st Class
1,755/2,000

Amulet Archduke
13/30

Three's a crowd!
202/500

Five Stars!
136/500

You're a 10!
127/500

The other achievements...

Key Master
263/500

Ace Assistant
262/3,000

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 6:25 PM
I was looking forward to the return of the tournaments. Since there are no plans to reinstate them, I am considering quitting the game. Oh well.

I do not think that the tournament avatars or the cat should be made available in any other way than the tournaments.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator