Posts created by mygrndkidsvip

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 9, 10 11:04 AM
help, i am in the last stage where you have the figs. When i go to put all 18 of them on the board they won't go on no matter where i put them. Went to the walkthrough and said to put them any where but can't get them to go on the boards. What am i not doing or what should i be doing?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 4:22 PM
wouldn't buy this one. Objects to small, and its to dark. The words are not readable. To me its definitely a no-no!

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 4:18 PM
Tried the game , wouldn't buy it, words are not readable. Items are so small you can even see them with glasses. To me its a no-no

posted in Vampireville on Mar 16, 10 12:12 PM
I read jdoyles message and i also have trouble at ;the same spot. My curser will not pick up the pieces either. Reloaded it 2 times. Please someone tell us what were doing wrong because other people have played it. It looks like a fun game but when you cant get past the first screen it isnt very much fun

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 6, 10 4:00 PM
Purchased this game and it has way to many bugs in it. To many glitches. Closed out reloaded and still doesn't work right.

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Dec 22, 08 3:06 PM
grammykitty wrote:I agree that the hidden objects are quite straightforward, but I am thoroughly stumped on the "unscramble the tarot cards" puzzle. When I pass the curser over the mixed up card, the picture will change but I can't figure out how to get the changes to stay in place. As soon as I move the curser, the picture changes again. This is my first post ever for help. ( I usually search the various sites until I find the solution) I think it is awesome how many people are willing to spend the time to help those more "challenged" puzzle solvers!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 10:48 AM
I am at the doors. my arrows are red and there is 1 green box lit, and 2 yellow signs on on top and 1 on side. I am REALLY STUCK and can't figure out how to open them. It keeps saying use the symbols but what order symbols do i use to open them up!!!!Please help!!
mygrndkidsvip2000

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 10:34 AM
I am also stuck, i followed the directions posted on here but it doesn't work. what am i doing wrong, can't go anywhere till i find out how to do it
mygrndkidsvip2000

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator