Posts created by arnold1049

posted in Zodiac Griddlers on Feb 13, 18 3:13 AM
I cannot get past this level. I have tried several times, buying hints until I'm out of coins and making mistakes until I have to start over again. I am good at these kinds of games, but this particular level does not appear to be based on logic. I would really like to skip this level, but that's not an option. I'm about ready to uninstall the game, but I don't like to waste the money I paid for it. If anybody has solved this level, would you be able to put a screen shot on here to help me out? Thanks.

posted in Winter Mosaics on Jan 17, 18 6:27 PM
Thanks Brendansoma1 for the help. Much appreciated.

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on Jun 16, 17 1:04 PM
Thanks everyone for all the help in clearing this issue up for me. I appreciate it. I don't enjoy playing against the clock at all and I believe every game should have a non-timed version. If they don't, then I don't buy them, and I would also like a refund for this game, even if I used a coupon to purchase it. I'd like to have my coupon back to use it on a game I would enjoy more.

Shame on the developers for hiding this time constraint requirement for getting 3 stars.

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on Jun 2, 17 10:20 AM
I don't believe that is the issue, minesita. There is nothing in the game that refers to any kind of time limit. The only thing that is mentioned is that making mistakes will lose you stars. Grid after grid, I lose at least one star during play (not at the end) when I have made zero mistakes, which is shown clearly by the statistics on the grid. Since I haven't received an official response, I think I will put a ticket in for this issue. Thanks for your help.

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on May 31, 17 1:33 AM
I am having a problem with losing a star when I haven't made any errors. Unless I am mistaken, making no mistakes on the mosaic rates 3 stars. Yet several times I have finished a game that clearly shows I have made zero mistakes yet I only get 2 stars. Being the perfectionist that I am (lol), I would really like to know why this is happening. Thanks.

posted in Forest Mahjong on May 13, 17 5:09 PM
I have the same problem. I get 3 stars on some of the levels, but only 1 or 2 on other levels. I am not playing timed, so that is not the answer. Does anyone know exactly what you have to do to earn each of the 3 gold stars for each level? Thanks.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 25, 16 11:32 PM
Well, maybe it isn't the one in the kittens' cage. It might be the bottle above the colored files. I actually see it in the 3rd of the 4 window panes right above the file folders. No matter where I click on it, I can't get it to register as a trash item.

I had a similar problem with the arrow at a tram stop in another scene, but I finally got that one to take. No luck on this one, though. Is this a bug?

Thanks.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 25, 16 11:28 PM
I am still stuck on the last trash item in the Vet's Office. I see the list and I am missing the one in the kittens' cage. I have clicked on everything possible and nothing registers as trash. When I find the last "list" item in the kitten cage, it automatically closes and I can't get back to it to keep trying to find the can. I have started over on this location several times and this last trash item continues to elude me, which keeps me from earning the perfect score achievement. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 16 3:04 AM
I have the same problem. Not sure why you aren't getting a response. I am going ahead and sending in a help ticket request. Do you get the feeling that BFG's support department is not as good as it used to be?

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Sep 19, 16 12:53 AM
I still have not had a reply to my request for a solution to the puzzle on Lever 54. I would like to continue to play this game but cannot get past this point. Please help. Thanks.
Maureen

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Sep 5, 16 9:53 PM
I cannot get past this level, and I've tried many, many times. Could someone give me a step-by-step solution? Thanks

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor on May 22, 16 5:51 PM
I have collected all the pieces of the Ghost Machine. I have completed all the levels. I can enter the Ghost Machine room. But I can't figure out how to attach the parts, which are all at the bottom of the Map screen, to activate the Machine. What am I missing?

Maybe it is the secret code? It reads "Look Behind The Curtains In Indian Room", although some of the words run together. When I go back to the Indian Room, I get the pop up saying I have completed this location and all I can do is close the pop up which closes the room.

Sure would like to finish this game. Thanks.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor on May 22, 16 5:45 PM
I have the same problem. I can get into the Ghost Machine Room. I have collected all the pieces of the machine and I can see them at the bottom of the map, but I don't know what to do to end the game.

Thanks.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 6, 16 7:59 AM
I made a brightness adjustment inside this game (Alice in Wonderland). When my one hour demo was over and the game closed automatically, all the colors on my computer were also changed. I had to restart the computer to get back to my original (not default) color intensity and brightness.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 28, 16 12:50 AM
I did a Google search for a walkthrough for this game and finally found a solution to the scale and key. The first wrong concept I had was that the sides of the scales should be even, so that the rocks equal the weight of the key. From the walkthrough, the correct rocks are the four starting with the next to smallest and increasing in size from there. When I added these rocks to the scale, the rock side went below the level of the key side, which in previous tries I though was wrong. But I got the key with those 4 rocks even though the sides of the scale were not level.

Now that I've found a walkthrough, I should be good to go. BF, you really need to make this walkthrough available to us.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 25, 16 7:31 PM
I still need the solution to this puzzle; exactly which stones will make the scale balance?

Thanks.

Maureen

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 25, 16 2:29 AM
Thanks nwl43. I know the required strategy to solve the puzzle, it just isn't working for me. Believe, me, I have done exactly as you indicate, several times, over and over, starting from the biggest to the smallest, from the smallest to the biggest and even from the middle in both directions. This is taking way too much time so I am looking for the exact solution, as the strategy is obvious.

Thanks anyway.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 24, 16 12:54 AM
I cannot get the right combination of weights to balance the key that I need to enter the caravan building. Any help would be appreciated.

Maureen

posted in Wild West Chase on Feb 11, 16 6:20 PM
I loved this game. I gave it a 5 star review. If I understand correctly, Wild West Chase was released in the fall of 2015, so it isn't old or "pulled out of a vault".

It is not perfect but what game is? I am a big fan of the American West culture so this game was very appealing for this reason. Also, I've never played a Match 3 game that worked the way this game does. Drawing a line through connected tiles to eliminate them from the board is so much more fun than switching tiles. The challenge is to work backward until you can make the longest chain possible.

The developers are in Germany so that can explain some of the problems with the dialog, something that is easily fixed the next time around. The amount of dialog did not bother me as I like stories about the American West. Let's give this developer some positive reinforcement and constructive feedback and see how much better they can get.

I would not say it is really a hard game, as the HOS are pretty straight forward and the objects are big and not too hard to find. The power ups really help improve play and I made plenty of money in the game to be able to upgrade all the power ups to their maximum. When I first started playing, the tomahawk power up that was described as clearing a row and column at the same time only cleared a row at a time. At first I thought this was an issue with the game, but when I upgraded this power up, then it started working as described, clearing a row and column at the same time.

The other power ups are the same as it relates to upgrading. For instance, the area and number of tiles the bomb affects increases as it is upgraded. By the time I found out about how the upgrades worked, I had plenty of money to purchase all the upgrades, which made the game play mush easier.

As for the person who complained that they couldn't adjust the sound during the game, this is similar to what I want to do when I am playing and need to do something else on the computer. I just go to the options and unclick the full screen box. That way the game minimizes on my computer, but does not close, so I can do email or whatever until I'm ready to play again. Then I just go back into the options menu and click to activate full screen and I'm back to right where I left off. I would think the sound would work the same way. And if that is too much trouble, wouldn't he be able to click on his task bar to mute the computer sound just as, or more, easily?

IMHO this is a great game. Maureen

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 14, 15 11:10 AM
I haven't played this game nor do I intend to. I looked at it because it was advertised as a HOG, but all the screen shots show a Match 3 game. I love HOG but I'm not that enamored of Match 3 games, so I'm going to save my money on this one.

I love you BF but this one looks like it slipped through the cracks of the labeling department.

If someone has actually played this game and further into it, it becomes a HOG, or has some HOS, please post to correct me. However, I doubt that even a few HOS would change my mind.

Maureen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator