Posts created by Spirit_of_Auron

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on May 31, 17 12:58 PM
minesita wrote:
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:
minesita wrote:
dramajunkie wrote:I play these and mahjong games to relax, not speed. If I want to rush, I'll do a TM. I can't find a nonogram/griddler/mosaic that doesn't require speed.
Anyone with suggestions for untimed mosaics or mahjong?

Hi ,

Try Gizmos !!!
Min

Actually Gizmos does require speed to get the full stars/highest rank(or at least the first two do, i haven't played the more recent ones yet)

The last one, Interstellar Voyage, you can disconnect the timer, and also have colors!!!

Thanks for letting me know on that, I'm glad they finally did disconnect the timer on those games, I enjoy them myself.

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on May 29, 17 10:47 AM
minesita wrote:
dramajunkie wrote:I play these and mahjong games to relax, not speed. If I want to rush, I'll do a TM. I can't find a nonogram/griddler/mosaic that doesn't require speed.
Anyone with suggestions for untimed mosaics or mahjong?

Hi ,

Try Gizmos !!!
Min

Actually Gizmos does require speed to get the full stars/highest rank(or at least the first two do, i haven't played the more recent ones yet)

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 16 8:39 PM
TexasE wrote:
crypsynight wrote:I am unable to finish the ultimate hidden object game, nor re-do any of them from throughout the game, as i need night vision.
Which i cant use as there is a pill bottle sitting on top of it.

Same issue here. Cannot select night vision.

Had the same issue, found that closing out the game completely then reopening it made the pill bottle go away making it so you could select the night vision again.

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 9:34 AM
Same here, not working, a bit disappointing since this was the only one of the sale I needed too. Hoping it'll get fixed soon.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 4, 16 10:22 AM
sandell14 wrote:There is only one secret on level 1, but where is the second one on level 2? I have found the one buried by the overturned boat, but for the life of me cannot find the other one. Any help please?

It's behind one of the trees near the tent, you have to cut down the trees nearest the tent to find it.

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 30, 15 11:02 AM
Thanks Murrumbidgee, I noticed right after I'd posted that the bundle offer wasn't appearing for the Ce that came out over the weekend too and thought something else was up and was about to edit my post about it when I saw your post.

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 30, 15 10:57 AM
It was showing up earlier but it's looking like the game page has been pulled. I have the demo currently in my manager from when it was up.

You're welcome I had just started playing the game that night and had noticed this topic and purposely kept an eye out for it to try and find the trigger

Like roseisa I got it in the theater after the fire occurred, and all I did was right after the fire started was click on the only person in the building and that seemed to give the achievement.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 15 4:44 PM
Just had the airplane hanger quest pop up when I went to check the game again, bit late but I can finally do the quests Yay

Edit to add: I did nothing other then simply open up the game every day and check in every so often besides getting the daily meter. I did not do an uninstall or anything.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 15 1:52 PM
Probably related but I've noticed in ART it takes a good minute or more for it to connect to the server initially before it loads the game, but otherwise rarely (to my knowledge anyways) logs me out beyond that, but AK is constantly in and out on the connection, but that one logs me in quickly when starting up the game. It's only these two games I've got these issues with. And i"m using Cable net through a local provider, rarely have issues with them, and my download speed is pretty fast(fast enough that when the streaming service was still around I could easily play a game without issues normally) The other two games I play that are f2p never have issues, and at least one of them requires a net connection period to be able to play(nightfall, the other being wanderland)

Edit to add: I didn't have the Art issues start up until this latest Update, prior to that it was never this slow.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 8:16 PM
Name: SpiritofAuron
Version: 1.804
Friend Code: 817 4336

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 1:30 PM
No update fixes either, will try restarting the game again and see if it works(as i hadn't yet today so this first start up was the first for today) but doesn't seem like it worked here either.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 15 10:11 PM
Havn't checked my map yet, but I"m not able to go into the wharf at all now, everytime I click on it and hit enter area it just does nothing but keep the box up(I can enter other buildings just fine though from what I can see) so you can add that glitch in, I only went trying because when I clicked on the airplane icon it said to complete a setting up the airplane quest and thought maybe if I went to the wharf it'd jumpstart the quests.

Edit: finally got in, had to take my decorations down and click way lower to get it to behave and let me in.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 25, 14 9:41 PM
Yeah, as I said, I don't know why it's doing it, and i really don't want to delete them if it is a glitch or a short term hiatus due to the lack of updates, thus i haven't. I wasn't trying to attack anyone or make anyone feel bad. Just more stating my thoughts on the topic on a whole. That's all. I may have debated it a few times, but more out of getting annoyed once in a while, I knew about the not checking the chest thing because i've forgotten to check when mine is full a couple of times before, though atm like i said, i'm not currently asking.

Also I do plan on sending them a message in a few days if i still see it like that, but I just really havn't been letting it get to me for the most part.

Edit #2: Ended up sending them a message tonight, but I won't be putting their name up publicly because I just honestly don't believe in it, especially when it's such a minor thing in the long run.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 24, 14 10:14 PM
I personally don't delete people period, I may not be giving out keys daily(nor am I asking for things because I'm more then fine on food right now) but I log in daily, and accept any recent friend requests, and am always on alert for any in game messages, I may not be raising my antique rating that much right now(mostly because i"m over 4k and I really don't think I need to work that hard on it when I'm waiting on new quests) but I do check in. I can think of one person I"ve debated on deleting because they have a ! all the time yet when i click on their name they never can be given a key(I suspect they've taken a hiatus from the game though) but I havn't, because they could be on a hiatus till we get an update, and it's not really a big deal to move onto the next person to give a key. (pretty sure though I just gave keys out a couple days ago)

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 14 3:47 PM
shibabi wrote:I've played the entire game twice and both times it said I watched all the credits.

However, this is not reflected in the achievements. If you are going to have achievements THEY SHOULD WORK.

Try going into the bonus game and watching the credits through the options menu before finishing the bonus game, that got it to count the achievement for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 13, 14 10:02 PM
I still log in daily myself and havn't had any issues with the daily rewards other then having to ensure I'm in the game before the start of a new hour. I havn't left the game(too stubborn for that) but right now i"m mostly just handing out keys at times, and getting my daily reward stuff, and once in a while working on an area i need to level up to unlock a mini game. But I've always preferred anyways to level up my way which was through the quests given with updates(one of the reasons my level is only in the 40's compared to others)

Just mostly stating I'm still around so no one panics thinking i"ve left.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 10, 14 8:39 AM
I did have similar messages myself for a while, but I never really paid attention to them, I give out keys in my own way so sending me messages like that really doesn't get my attention, it just is another X to click for me.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 14 11:31 AM
Secret Treasure Room is the vase above the Fireplace(just found that one myself) Specifically the one on the right side of the plate(not the left side one)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator