Posts created by Yovillenoo

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 13 11:32 AM
I'm missing the crab, I saw it, picked it up but it is not on my fish. Not sure what other one I am missing, will check back to find it.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 13 9:50 AM
I am also having trouble making the red mark on the x. Any suggestions? My last problem like this just worked itself out.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 13 10:43 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with moving the hammer to the ship in the bottle to break the glass? I m stuck, if I can't get it to work.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 10:14 AM
I can't download this game either. It opens, the man from terminus appears, says thank you and the game drops. I have tried downloading it again and the same thing happens. Please help, can't get yesterday's iPad game to work either. Having withdrawals!!!!

posted in Escape the Museum on Feb 27, 13 6:59 AM
This game is impossible. Sorry I bought it. Don't bother, too dark too hard to figure out how to play.

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Feb 12, 13 12:16 PM
The game keeps going back to the beginning, progress is not saved. I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jan 29, 13 11:28 AM
I'm in the fourth book and when I get back to "Vern's Hardware Store" the game just drops out. I have closed it out and downloaded it again and it still happens. I have already paid for the game and this is disappointing.

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Jan 23, 13 8:01 AM
I can't get it to download all the way. It downloads, goes to blue screen with boat and it won't go any farther. Looking forward to playing this game, hope it works out. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 18, 13 2:54 PM
I finally got it to work. Thank you

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 18, 13 8:34 AM
Hi, I just removed the cobble into my inventory and then put it back down in the scene when I lifted the leaf. I didn't try to actually put the cobble down on the centipede. Happened fast. Hope it helps.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 18, 13 7:34 AM
I can't get the pick axe to work on the tile by the main stairway. It won't let me zero in on the crack. Anyone else having trouble?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jan 4, 13 4:37 AM
Exactly the same problem. No pool rack in my inventory.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jan 4, 13 4:35 AM
I didn't get the pool table rack, even though I finished the HO game. I can't rack the balls.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Dec 18, 12 7:42 AM
Stuck on last book also. I know it goes on same wall as turquoise one goes but it won't go in.

I can' t even get passed this point. I have the hard ball gimmick but nothing happens. Fairy keeps sending me to a spot, maybe chains?, but nothing happens there either. The beginning of this game was fun, now I wish I hadn't bought it.

Me too! I need to find some kind of walk through. how do you get to the site? Guide and fairy are pretty useless.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 23, 12 12:46 PM
Where are the numbers that get numbers that you put into the skull key puzzle that is on the elevator?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 12 11:15 AM
Please can't we get a walk through for this game. I've found a few things, don't know how to get into the kitchen, don't know how to pick the rose, don't know how to fix the well etc. Hint is almost useless. This game is so frustrating.

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Sep 17, 12 9:16 AM
I knocked the rust off the pipes but I can't figure out how to fix them. Did I miss something? Keeps sending me back to rusty pipes, but that's it.

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Aug 17, 12 11:32 AM
Can't find the book and something else in one scene,no hints. Hate these games when they don't give enough hints. How do I get more?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator