Posts created by Ferretjenny

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 26, 18 7:49 AM
Of course, I respect your answers. But when or if I've had bugs in the games, Intersol has ALWAYS fixed them for me. I find it very very strange that they don't also have helped others.

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 14, 18 12:37 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Good luck. I would be more surprised to see Intersol actually patch the game than not as they are aware of bugs in their earlier releases and those were never addressed. Not only that, but at least one bug was cloned into another game! If this game is only 100 levels at least nobody's missing much so you're probably better off just moving on.

Do you see? New update is available now. If you only notifies the supplier is usually not a problem. The same thing on their earlier games. So, please, don't lie.

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 14, 18 12:33 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Ferretjenny,

Thanks for keeping everyone posted! I'm happy to announce that an update to fix the Level 94 progression block has been released. Please see the announcement below for more information:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1049646.page">New UPDATE Available For - My Pretty Kitty (PC) - March 13, 2018</a>

Your patience while waiting for a resolution to this issue is sincerely appreciated. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. Should the update not download properly, please email our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

bfgBeruna

I KNOWN that they would fix this! Thanks for your quick update !!

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 13, 18 3:16 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Good luck. I would be more surprised to see Intersol actually patch the game than not as they are aware of bugs in their earlier releases and those were never addressed. Not only that, but at least one bug was cloned into another game! If this game is only 100 levels at least nobody's missing much so you're probably better off just moving on.

Strange. They've always fixed bugs for me.
I'm just playing something else in the meantime..

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 12, 18 3:19 AM
Hey!

I also inform about this here.

Intersol is aware of this bug and returns with an update as soon as the issue is fixed
. Keep your eyes open for update.

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 12, 18 3:11 AM
Hello everyone!

Intersol is aware of this bug and returns with an update as soon as the issue is fixed.

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 8, 18 11:15 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles with this game. Let's see what we can do to fix these issues.

I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display, and its developers regularly release new versions to keep everything running smoothly. It might also be helpful to run the game in Administrator Mode. This will increase the game's permissions.

The help pages below contain instructions for those respective processes.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If these suggestions don't resolve the issue, please email our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

This has absolutely nothing with which computer you are using. It's a bug in the game! It's tiring to hear it every time!

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 8, 18 11:07 AM
skpjazz wrote:I don't speak the language above in Hellfredo's post, but if you've read others that are having issues with level 94, it's not difficult to interpret.

I didn't buy this game, but for the sake of others that did, BFG should contact Intersol to provide a patch or an update that addresses the problem in level 94. Evidently this is a real bug in the game and no one will be able to play beyond this level until it's fixed.

(Maybe Intersol should have kept this one as a FTP game)

Exactly!

Contact Intersol (Provider) and request to update the game. However, I recommend that you turn to Intersol yourself, as it only takes longer if BFG is the third hand.
It's a known fact that level 94 it's the problem because it's not possible to get all the items needed to move on.

posted in Dress Cake on Jan 25, 18 4:18 AM
Because they don't "earn" enough money on it.
It simply gives too little and therefore they started selling for one-time price here.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Elly's Cake Cafe on Nov 30, 17 4:32 AM
It's fun but so small. Can hardly see what you doing. Even with big screen, the game becomes small. Sin!

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Apr 4, 17 8:28 AM
Does this work and Windows 10? It says:
But now when I will switch to 10, it would be good to know. Bought the game and wish it could works. Does anyone have this game and run on Windows 10 without any problems?

posted in Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart on Feb 12, 17 3:16 AM
BigFish:

I think it's bad style that you are not checking out the games before they are released. Starting to get a bad habit now.
In this case it even don´t work with the windows 10 that has been on the market quite a long time.
Nor is it possible to pause the game and then return for then flips the game out. You must forced to close the game, which in turn leads to problems because it is not good to do that in the long time.

Get in touch with the creators of the game and get an upgrade!

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover on Sep 12, 16 9:57 AM
Hello!

It is unfortunately very often hint button does not work!
When should this be addressed?

I hope the creator of the game see this here because I have tried contacting them with no response !!

Thus a new update is required and as long as this bug's game should not be for sale at bigfish! There are many who have problems with this, not just me!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 29, 16 11:23 AM
KatzGalore wrote:I am at 406 no Kidding! and still going!

Me too Its so fun!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 20, 16 4:17 AM
Sometimes I get it too, try to create bonuses and drop them off the board that way.
Hope it helps

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 19, 16 1:00 PM
Update!

I received great help from support team, describe your technical problems and waiting for an answer, they will help you solve it!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 19, 16 12:54 PM
Haha I also wonder! It never seems to end But its really fun though
I'm on level 271

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 16, 16 4:14 AM
whoople wrote:I am unable to even get past the intro. The game causes an access violation and crashes. I tried the default player ID. I haven't tried casual mode, but I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with the same result. I am running a Windows 10 OS. Won't be playing this one I guess, let alone buying it.

I have the same problem, though windos 8 (pc) but my computer on work is windows 10 and there it works fine

I know that this game is also available on other gaming site and I download it from there, then it works fine from my Windows 8, they have, however, an 'older' version, and will they not entitled to this problem here, I think (in the worst case) buy there instead, it's better than not being able to play it at all!

I have contact support about this and if I get solutions, I write them down here.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jul 27, 15 2:26 PM
Someone??

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jul 15, 15 4:20 AM
bluejen wrote:I followed the directions and it shows no updates. Should I submit a ticket or ? Anyone else have this issue? Even though I've exited several times I never seem to be able to remember. Senior moment no doubt. Thanks!

Hello

You must update it by your self. Only search in the creator's name, this will take you to their website. Get in touch with the creator there, (he wrote a post above, by the way) you can either send private message to me or the Creator above. The game will not work until you arranged it with him because bfg will not update it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator