Posts created by HANKYPANKY202

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 9:49 PM
Now I've made out of the second cave compound after blowing a whole in the boat and retrieving all of the tiles only to find myself disarming an electric fences, stealing a battery, sending an SOS an the emergency radio...to emerge upon a seaplane. I've fueled that plane and followed the instructions but I'm still on the sand....oh where do I go. Got to e close to the end where I will fly away or be the next person crystalized.......Sandy

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 12:00 AM
Jill....put the dragonfly rock on the X and the frog appears, then to the hidden scene and place the banana and get the monkey to open the cave.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 2, 12 11:56 PM
I made it thru the 3rd door and was working on getting the oil to clean the clock when I endedd up in another cave with indian marking and a shipwreck and now cannot get out--remembering that I have not reset the clock....any ideas?

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 2, 12 3:26 AM
I was at a loss when I came to the blog and you go from the casket with thw key to thew code for the safe and I'm stuck in between. I have crossed the bridge after etting all of the turtle. found 3 of4 masks, opened the shack, found thhe planks and am stuck. Where are the parts to the shield puzzle in the warehousee area, does that lead to the 4th mask? please help

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 18, 11 3:45 PM
I've unistalled & re-installed this game 4 times..and strted it all over again.

I must be slower than most.......but I'm stuck at the second bedroom (Nursery) Accidently back out of 1st **** sceene and cannot get back in... therefore no knife for the spring. Nor does a secong **** scene appear for the clock hand.

Have already lost the tile in the fireplace without notation in the book.

Any suggestions?

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 18, 11 3:36 PM
A major problem starts in the second bedroom(Nursery) accidently back out of **** scene by basinette and cannot go back in. This stops the play because UR dependent on the knive to get the spring and then a second **** never appears for the clock hands.........then UR OOL.

Also by this time in the game you've lost the ballerina tile.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator