Posts created by clhp1

Found it. set light to middle, & the glitter of the piece was between the barrels. Yeah!

I'm in the kitchen cellar, trying to find all the pieces of the goblet.. Got all pieces but one, which hint keeps directing light to the left. Can't find the last piece. Hard to see what piece is missing. Does anyone know where this can be? all other pieces were easy to find.

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 17 7:44 AM
I finally got it. You have to jerk the sliders several times & then they will move the object so that it will reach your target drawing.

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 17 6:30 AM
What you want is the handle and it is located on the shelf that the oil can in on. It literally looks like half of a ring. Put it on the drawer and open the drawer.

I finished the main game,but it wouldn't allow me to access bonus game. I tried closing several times...still wouldn't take me to the bonus game. Had to delete.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 15 8:11 AM
When you place the hand & the torches, select the torch on the right side. Put the instructions up between them & play the game. I decided to read the strategy guide before I did the torches & followed the instructions & it worked. Was able to zoom in on the crystal (the gate stayed up) & use the sword & bottle to collect the resin. But don't do anything until reading the guide. It does work.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Sep 24, 15 6:30 AM
clhp1 wrote:Anybody know how to move stones inside building in graveyard. I've tried board * cane. Nothing works. All hint does is keep highlighting the stones by the crypt.

I found that you have to pour gunpowder from gun shell between the cracks, but the hint button stopped working & I have no way to find fire needed to blow it up.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Sep 24, 15 6:19 AM
Anybody know how to move stones inside building in graveyard. I've tried board * cane. Nothing works. All hint does is keep highlighting the stones by the crypt.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 14 7:09 AM
I had problems with error code 1400 saying I wasn't connected to the internet, yet I was. After repeated e-mails with BFG, they gave me a way to install the older version. Everything worked after that.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 14 8:31 AM
Once you get them into position as in the guide, then touch each once in the order that is in the guide. They will move, but don't worry about that. A little podium will pop up & a thing that looks like a dreamcatcher will appear.

When I reopened the game, it made me start over. Not buying this game.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 14 6:39 AM
I can pick up the brush but when I try to pick up the book, the game exits to a runtime error. Any suggestions?

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 14 6:45 AM
I played the demo with no problems. Now that I have purchased it, I get a runtime error. PC with Windows 7.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 14 6:39 AM
I played the demo with no problems. Now that I purchased it, I get a runtime error. Why?

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Jul 23, 14 7:40 AM
This game ran fine until I purchased it. Now when I try to run it, it says "runtime error". Can't even open the game now.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 13 7:54 AM
Exit the game & restart it. The barrel will be reset. You don't have to start the game over. It will return to where you exited.

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 23, 13 6:38 AM
When I hit save & run, it takes me to a box that says CW_330. I don't know how to download this. This is probably the 5th game that requires this type of download. I'm use to it downloading immediately after I hit save & run. Can someone please tell me how to download this game.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 13 7:15 AM

This happened to me also. Go to where the table is that requires a bowl full of pearls. To the left is a gate. Put the spring in the lock & slide the slider up. Go through the gate to where the floats are & unlock the float with your key. You will receive a net full of shells. Take that net to the table & cut it with the knife. Take the bowl of pearls & your hint button finally works...for some reason you have to do all of this to get the hint button to work.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 13 7:14 AM
This happened to me also. Go to where the table is that requires a bowl full of pearls. To the left is a gate. Put the spring in the lock & slide the slider up. Go through the gate to where the floats are & unlock the float with your key. You will receive a net full of shells. Take that net to the table & cut it with the knife. Take the bowl of pearls & your hint button finally works...for some reason you have to do all of this to get the hint button to work.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 18, 13 8:01 AM
I had the same problem. So I closed the game, reopened & the dreamcatcher was in my inventory. Finally able to finish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator