Posts created by kahlan11

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 9:31 PM
YES Count me in - anything to wet the whistle Do you provide toothpicks to keep the eyes open??

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 9:01 PM
It feels like losing a good friend - sigh

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 7:47 PM
Thank you bfgArinelle. You answered my question and I found other ways to check on updates, events,etc. now also.

The MODS have been a great source of help and information during these years and will miss you all.

Good luck

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 1:20 PM
Will MC updates appear on game manager as it has been already?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 11:55 AM
Adding in my thank you to BF mods. You have kept this forum from going too far overboard and provided tremendous help when needed. Hope we will see you in the other forums and good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:12 PM
I'm not particularly fond of a lot of them either, but will do the "fashion show" anyway, maybe 2 times a day (since I am on the site then) just for the heck of it and hopefully an update will come before I reach the end of the them......

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 8:17 PM
Since this is the last and only time I have done this - WOOHOO I've finished the castle challenge! Now I will have a parade of my avatars and pets starting tomorrow. Anyone joining me

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:38 AM
Hi Tink: Would love to add you as a friend. Will it be events only or "just friends"

Pat (Phantommom)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:36 AM
bfgBeruna you and the other mods are gems! Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 5:50 PM
Same here! One day to go

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 11:05 AM
Thanks mdpetdoc for the great suggestion of using first initial. Never thought how to let friends know who is posting message by avatar.

Maybe that is a suggestion for the mods/developer to make an extra line beside avator to add message and keep name showing in light of what is happening in forums.

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 11:01 AM
I am CampingMom16 on Dephi, but using nickname kahlan11 as I didn't think to use my game name which is Phantommom. Looking forward to seeing more of friends joing us at Delphi!

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 10:54 AM
Best wishes to you Shylo - your health comes first for sure! I look forward to seeing you again in Delphi You have been one of the best gifters on my friends list and I thank you for that.

I go by kahlan11 at Delphi - just didn't think about maybe using my MC name of Phantommom.

Take it easy and if you get a chance from time to time let us know how things are going with you.

Take care

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 7:22 PM
Thank you MaryCricket I am still finding my way around Delphi, but look forward to using the other links. I have facebook and do check on MC from time to time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 12:29 PM
idapita:

Very well said and I totally agree with you! Been playing since 2014 and all forums including BF games have been a wealth of information.

I will be on the Delphi forum so hope to see others there too. Also checking out other sites as well.

Love you all and it was a great run while it lasted

Still love this game though and will play as long as it is still here.

Phantommom (Pat)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 9:57 PM
This is not funny! This is a bitter pill for sure!

Thank you to all the friends I have had over these last 4 years and I will stick around to see how the real story plays out. Going to need some of this

I will miss you all and the fun/stories/help I received over the years

Fingers crossed something good can come of this

Phantommom (Pat)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:09 PM
So sorry Norry! I look forward to your return an hope your computer will be in working order soon. Relax and enjoy the time off - the game will still be here for you to play

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 2:44 PM
Enjoy playing this game - simple! Play other BF games as time permits during the day. Look forward to the events and castle challenge. Look forward to reading the forums and catching up on news on either MC or friends.

Have fun in the castle and keep doing the rounds of HOS, etc.......

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:14 PM
I will alternate rooms when I open the game for the day and hopefully I will be able to access Room 2 from those putting out Room 1 (hope this doesn't sound confusing).

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 11:00 PM
If you do decide to stay or at least come back to MC I hope you can still count me as a friend. Whatever you decide please take care of yourself. Thanks for helping me in the gifting area.

All the best to you.

Phantommom (Pat)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator