Posts created by magnoliamoon

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 8, 18 9:57 AM
Kicked off on levels 17, 27 and 38 multiply time.

Thanks! That worked

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 7:49 AM
They ask for the cloth. I click on it and it has a plus sign but I see nothing to add to it. I've restarted it 3 times and still can't figure it out. When It showed me how to do it it just highlighted the cloth that was it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 16 1:59 PM
Thanks. It's the only mouse I couldn't find.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Aug 6, 15 10:22 AM
I have finished the game and here are my technical issues. I was playing in the Campground going to day 10 and it took me to the Farmhouse. On many of the days/levels you can see the hole where the mouse will pop out of. When I go to the calendar it will not let me return to the Garden or Restaurant to replay these levels. I am playing on a PC.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 17, 14 9:08 PM
I entered my e-mail address today Jan 17, 2014 and now my game won't load

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Dec 31, 13 6:57 PM
I've reported this to them also. I can't find it anywhere

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Dec 28, 13 7:43 AM
I enjoy the game. The issue I am having is that one of the missions is to sell candied apples from the candied apple cart. There is no candied apple cart anywhere to be bought. I went through all the stores, attractions...etc. no candied apple cart. Just letting you know.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Jul 4, 13 7:05 AM
Thanks for the help! it took me 9:12 but I made it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator