Posts created by missylee63

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 12, 17 6:18 AM
The black screen went away, so I can play it in a small screen. I think it's weird that of all the games I have this is the only one that won't go to full screen.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 2:20 PM
Windows 10
Now I can not get the screen to go to full screen. I put it into window mode to check something on the internet and when I went back to the game and clicked on full screen this screen came up..Game cannot be open in full screen mode because some problem with driver of videodapter can not launched in windowed mode. I tried uninstalling then re installing, it didn't help..

I rebooted and now all I get is a black screen that I can't get rid of, have to hit the ctrl,alt, delete. I just love this game, I don't know what to do now.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 1:14 PM
Now I can not get the screen to go to full screen. I put it into window mode to check something on the internet and when I went back to the game and clicked on full screen this screen came up..Game cannot be open in full screen mode because some problem with driver of videodapter can not launched in windowed mode. I tried uninstalling then re installing, it didn't help..

I rebooted and now all I get is a black screen that I can't get rid of, have to hit the ctrl,alt, delete. I just love this game, I don't know what to do now.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 9:07 AM
Is there any way to turn off the hints?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator