Posts created by lwilletts

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 5:45 PM
The bear turning into a skeleton is pretty creepy too. If you click on the bottom of the Castle Entry, ravens come out and then explode into a bunch of feathers.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 9:23 AM
New code: 8Y9SSA

Also, the only problem with continuing on the BFG site is that once you sync your new game on PM8, all the progress that you make on the old site will not transfer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 3, 17 2:47 PM
Really weird - first time I ever noticed that when the percentage starts going up, it then starts going back down. Can't get past 44%.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 17 6:45 PM
I have not been able to get into MC for 2 days now. It starts to load, then stops at 99%. I have uninstalled and installed again, with no different outcome. My player number is 48435, playing as LilyRose. Please let me know if there is a fix available for this problem.

Thanx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 3, 15 9:09 AM
I hope everyone is having better luck at getting the Bone ruttle from your friends' places. I bought 35 Glass beads and only got 3!!! Looks like I may have to buy again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 15 11:13 PM
Just developing games for mobile devices makes sense, since My Singing Monsters is only not being updated for the PC. The platforms for mobile and PC don't seem to be compatible.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 21, 15 3:50 PM
I play on a PC, and so far out of the 6 games that are no longer going to be updated, I played 5 of them - some more than others. Nightfall and Singing Monsters seem to be the latest to get the ax.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 21, 15 3:46 PM
Just heard about a 6th one. My Singing Monsters, which I think was actually newer than all the other ones.

PC updates are done, not anything else.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 20, 15 8:58 AM
Since it has been announced that BF will have no new updates for 4 FTP games (AK, ART, Found, Agency 33), what are the chances that this game will also have the same outcome?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 20, 15 8:43 AM
Actually it's now 4 games - Awakening Kingdoms, Found, Antique Road Trip, and Agency 33.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 15 7:19 AM
So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your family during this difficult time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 18, 15 9:48 AM
Thank you to the 2 wonderful neighbors that sent me the Celtic Latch. Unfortunately I didn't see who sent me the first one because I actually only put it on my wish list to trade with a new neighbor. Due to RL issues, they couldn't get to gift until after quite awhile and I had already put it on my wish list. The second one was totally my fault in that I have a fast clicking finger and didn't even realize until too late that someone else had sent me another Celtic Latch!! So, thank you!!! I have some really great neighbors!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 14, 15 7:41 AM
I also need the Rope Pull, I have an Egyptian Pin, Roman Latch or Chinese Code. Please PM me if you can trade. ID: 3b3R83. Thanks!

Have received the Rope Pull from a generous new friend. I still have an Egyptian Pin and Roman Latch if anyone needs them.

I still have an extra Celtic Latch and Roman Latch.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 12, 15 8:29 PM
Dear kouinata, I will also miss you as a great neighbor and one of the first and kindest friends I made in this game. Stay strong and sending only good thoughts and prayers to you. Hope to see you again soon!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 3, 15 8:33 AM
I still have 14 friends named Player. This started for me this morning. It was fine yesterday and before that. Amyhoo is showing up now for me, but this makes it hard to figure out who is missing. I have a list by names, but I didn't memorize everyone's wish list - LOL!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 26, 15 6:56 AM
I agree will all the players of this game that have posted their comments much better than I could have. Please reconsider!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 8:28 PM
Thank you to all my friends for all the gifts. A special thank you to KDR for the squirrel egg!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 9:21 AM
I still play, though I'm not sure why - probably just to break up the monotony of doing HOS after HOS. There is a tournament going on right now, and the top score is 497,742. There is no way I could ever get even close to that.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 7:12 AM
Thanks to Trixie Belle TAS/AUST for the Parrot egg, now all I have to do is see if I can make enough coin to hatch it while still trying to craft everything else!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 15 12:41 PM
I also am not sure if my antivirus program was the problem, but there seemed to be something wrong with it and I fixed it - now the game works. THANKS for the tip, Doodlebug2, I certainly would not have thought of looking at that!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator