Posts created by KeeLee_71

posted in Between the Worlds III on Jan 18, 13 10:30 AM
I hate to say it but this is probably the worse game I've ever played. It was too SHORT and way too EASY even on the HARD mode. I played it in less than the 1 hour trial. Don't waste your money. Just download the trial and you're all set!

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Dec 19, 12 9:53 PM
So I just learned a little trick. If the game freezes up on me I just hit ALT+FN and it unfreezes. This is for the Toshiba Satellite Notebook. But it might work on other models as well.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Dec 19, 12 7:50 PM
I'm glad it's not just me. I have a Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5162 and it's only a year old. It did it when I was running Windows 7, now I have updated a week ago to Windows 8 and still the same problem. I don't get the 8th frame in the first level of the Adventure game. I just re-downloaded it today hoping the glitch was fixed, but still the same.

posted in The Gift on Nov 25, 12 9:08 PM
How do you distract the guard at the Herald? I know it says a mixture of ash and blood but it won't let me use the blood sample I have so what do I use?

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:13 PM
Thanks elijah5 because they don't tell you that in the strategy guide and I got all the other bars but got stuck there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator