Posts created by Lyra33

posted in Lost Bounty: A Pirate's Quest on Jan 31, 16 12:18 PM
What causes the creation of coins in this game?

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Aug 17, 14 8:20 AM
I had the same problem and sent a request for help to Big Fish. The answer they sent, copied below, does work but it only restores your game as of the last time there was a system save. I ended up losing one level, so not too bad!

I am using Mozilla Firefox and this is what Big Fish told me.

"There is one method that I know has helped players in a different game restore lost data, so let's see if that might work for Archie: Riverdale Rescue as well. I'll run you through the steps:

First, let's make sure all of the correct files will appear:

1) Click the Windows 'Pearl' (Start) button in the lower left corner of your desktop
2) In the search bubble at the bottom of the Start menu, type 'Folder Options' and press 'Enter'
3) Click the tab for 'View'
4) Under the 'Advanced Settings,' click the bubble for 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'
5) Then click 'Apply, and then 'OK'

1) Click the Windows 'Pearl' (Start) button in the lower left corner of your desktop
2) Open 'Computer' and then the 'C:' Drive
3) Open up the folder 'Users'
4) Next, you should see a folder with the name of your particular user account for your PC, so open this
5) In here, open up 'App Data', and then 'Roaming'
6) Next, open up the folder 'GogiiGames'
7) In here, you should see a folder for 'Archie: Riverdale Rescue'
9) Right-click on this folder, and in the list that pops up, choose 'Properties'
10) In the Properties, you should see a tab that says 'Restore Previous Versions' so click here
11) In the list, see if there is a save file from before you lost your data, and choose that, and then hit 'Restore'

Once that is done, try opening up Archie: Riverdale Rescue again, and see if your progress will now appear."

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 5:59 PM
jdelbove wrote:OK, I am nearing the end of this game and all are safe in the vacation home but I seem to be stuck. I have plenty of items in my inventory but nowhere to use them. EVERYTIME, I click on the hint no matter where I am or what i try to do it says the same thing: "we have done all we can do here" or "nothing left to do here". Now what?

Near as I can tell, I am missing the witch for the portrait on the upstairs wall but have no idea what to do next and HINTS are definitely not helping.

Can anyone help or this a technical problem?

Thanks ....JoAnne

Yeah, me too. Now what?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 23, 14 10:11 AM
I love the game, very much, but I have had to delete it. Why? Because I have to pay to complete quests. This is why I quit playing Farmville. I know you have to make money, but making it by forcing people to spend money to complete a quest is not the way to go. There are several games out there that are as good that don't have this requirement. I will go play them.

posted in The Fool on May 12, 12 9:15 AM
p2ispammie wrote:I can't pick up the saddle to put it on the horse?

You have to say yes to the tutorial before you can pick up the saddle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator