Posts created by openbanana

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 17, 12 11:34 PM
Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh,

I still cannot get the Spartan Shield. How do I protect the buildings from attack?
1. Do I have to let the opponent capture my building first and then recapture it?
2. Or when the opponent attacks, I have to send my troops in to prevent it from being attacked?

I just can't get this award? Have been trying for weeks. I have already got all the stars except for this Spartan Shield.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp!!!!

Thanks in advance fellow warriors.

openbanana wrote:
noyb wrote:
The spartan shield comes from protecting 300 buildings from attack - if you don't have it now I'm not sure how you'd get it - I'm sure I got it early in the game. The last award is for getting all other available awards.

Hi noyb,

Thank you for your advice, I thought I should get it early in the game too but it doesn't. I guess I have to continue playing more by loosing my buildings and capturing it.

Actually, I have stopped playing for a while and just recently started under a new player name...just love this game. Thanks again! Hope to try to get the Spartan Shield this time round.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 4, 12 6:23 PM
noyb wrote:
The spartan shield comes from protecting 300 buildings from attack - if you don't have it now I'm not sure how you'd get it - I'm sure I got it early in the game. The last award is for getting all other available awards.

Hi noyb,

Thank you for your advice, I thought I should get it early in the game too but it doesn't. I guess I have to continue playing more by loosing my buildings and capturing it.

Actually, I have stopped playing for a while and just recently started under a new player name...just love this game. Thanks again! Hope to try to get the Spartan Shield this time round.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jan 4, 12 12:23 AM
Hi,

I have finally completed all 3 levels of Landgrabber but I am not able to get 2 awards:
1. Spartan Shield and
2. the last award at the far bottom right end (corner) - can't see as when i scroll my mouse on it, there are no words in it.

Can anyone please help?

Openbanana

posted in LandGrabbers on Nov 30, 11 5:05 PM
Hi NewGrabber, thanks for the tip...it worked well but it took me 3:48 because by the time I wipe out the green, the tower next to the stable was already at 50/50. I have to send out my troops in one big group to bring it down. Thanks again.

posted in LandGrabbers on Nov 22, 11 7:00 PM
It would definitely be great to have the second installment of Landgrabber but I am still stuck at General mode for Iceberg 1, Lava 5 and 6. Just can't figure out how to beat the General's time...sigh...

posted in LandGrabbers on Nov 18, 11 1:16 AM
I have been trying more than 10 times trying to beat the General Mode best time but always finished it a minute later.

This is how I did it. I capture all the two 10/10 houses and upgrade all 3 houses to 30. Then capture the castle and start upgrading it to 30.

Once all 4 of them reach 30/30, I will send all my armies to the first tower (neutral tower) starting with the 1st house and synchorise with the 2nd house and the 3rd house and finally the castle. Upgrade the tower to 50 but I didn't bother to fill it with troops (after upgrading there are about 20 troops left in the tower). Meantime upgrade my houses and the castle to 40. Once it reach 30, start attacking the yellow castle closes and worked my way to the yellow armory. Once i get the yellow armory, I just send all my troops to the armory and start attacking the green troops.

When attacking the green armory, I will get loads of troops there and I split it by attacking the other green units. Meantime, I continue loading the original captured (yellow) armory. From there start attacking finishing yellow and finally blue using all the forces I have.

This is the fastest I can get because while waiting for my forces to increase, the green, yellow and blue troops were fighting each other and weaking among themselves. However, I only managed 5:32 as my best time. If I use other methods, I will take at the very least 9mins...

Sigh...please help...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator