Posts created by Jaboulka

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 22, 10 1:58 AM
Bailey, you most probably played a level in relaxed mode. Go in the options and uncheck the relaxed mode, this worked for me.

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 20, 10 1:50 PM
Hi toxshock,

Have a look at the topic "super speed on level in the cake shop" it gives you tips for the level 2 in the bakery.

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 6, 10 12:41 AM
I know a lot of people had problems with the stations. I never had any problem.

When you put the guy on a station be sure it's the right station? Each guy will ask for a specific station to work on, if you try to put him on the wrong station then it will not work.

You say you can't delete the stations ... did you try? Did you pick the buldozer on the right side of your screen?

posted in Buried in Time on Jun 30, 10 10:33 AM
I am stuck at the outer palace as I miss one brusher with level 5.

I have all the artifacts, upgraded all and hired everyone.

I am not going to restart the game and I am really disappointed.

If the developers were clever enough to thing about the level limitation they should have also thought about a way out.

posted in Buried in Time on Jun 30, 10 10:30 AM
@ gezza67uk, I hope you still have a way to upgrade your brusher.

I don't. I have found all the artifacts, upgraded everything and hired everyone, but I am still missing one brusher with level 5.

I simply cannot finish the game and should restart all over which I am definetely not going to.

Developers should have thought about that ...

posted in Governor of Poker on Jun 27, 10 4:02 PM
Thank you Janie42, I will stop typing pokernet as crazy and try to find a solution for the pause

posted in Governor of Poker on Jun 27, 10 10:16 AM
Janie42, thank you very much for your reply, but could you please reply to the following?

1. When I press "P" (for pokerten) the game pauses. DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU AS WELL?

2. If yes do you keep typing "OKERTEN" since you already typed the "P"?

Could you please answer me these questions? because I did understand the importance of the timing, but since it does not work for me I imagine that it is because of the game pausing every time I type "P".

Thank you !

posted in Governor of Poker on Jun 27, 10 2:48 AM
Could someone of you please answer the following question?

- Do you type "pokerten" when the game is paused??? Because as soon as I type "p" the game pauses.

- Or do you have to type "okerten" dyring the paused game?

And then you simply click ok??

Thank you sooooooo much for answering this, because my problem is that as soon as I type "p" the game is paused!!!

posted in Happyville on Mar 28, 10 1:13 AM
I built the 100.000 monument, I built all the monuments ... still did not work.

I am going to call it a win as well ... but it's disappointing ...

thanks for your reply

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Sep 27, 09 6:11 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME!!
I loved Cooking Academy and I love TM games! This month I have definetely been spoiled

Oh and by the way I had no technical problems, or mouse too slow ... nothing running very smoothly.

posted in Paradise Beach on Sep 21, 09 4:27 PM
Again, just finished the demo and had no problems at all. How come I never have problems with my games??

Anyway, loved it and will definteley buy it, but suddenly this month too many TM games I loved came out, Farm Frenzy 3, World of Zellians, Nanny 911 and now this one! I'll have to wait next month for this one, which is good since I havent finished World of Zillian and Nanny 911 yet, however finished Farm Frenzy with all golds!! )

posted in Nanny 911 on Sep 17, 09 1:12 AM
I had no problems at all with this game, which by the way I love!

Reading all the messages I am nearly sure that nobody here has any bug, people are just not clicking right ... come on guys follow the tutorial, it's not that difficult ...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 12, 09 9:06 PM
I just simply love this game, as much as I loved 1 and 2 (Pizza not so much).

I love the fact that we can finally do something with bears , changing of geography, oh and the fish )

Again, nice job

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 8, 09 6:42 PM
I am a big time management games fan, I check everyday on BF to see if there is a TM game, and I was sooo happy when I saw this one ... but yes it is boring, I did not even finish the trial

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 27, 09 12:44 PM
Hi, you need to contact the technical support, I did so by chat.

I have now received a mail from them telling me what to do and it works now.

However, since my problem was apparently different from yours, I think I'd better avoid explaining here what I did as it may just be useless for you.

But the technical support is really good, very nice and fast reply.

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 26, 09 4:57 PM
Yes same problem here, error downloading, I have contacted the technical support and they should come back to me.

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 27, 09 3:03 PM
Elizabeth, I believe this is a bug.

I have finished the game with all gold and all the trophies.

I have above 397.000 in cash (this could help to check), but my profile is still not in the highscores.

I still consider the game for me is over, as I achieved all the goals.

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 27, 09 12:57 PM
Well there are several ways to make them happy:

1. serve them the food they like
2. Upgrade the restaurant as much as you can, it adds a lot to their happiness

Buying journals, or drinks, or ice cream or karaoke also helps.

The upgrade especially helps the customers with several stars.

As you can see some customers have more stars, well they need a restaurant with more stars to be fully happy.

Hope I helped.

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 27, 09 3:28 AM
I don't know your PC, but try closing down all the applications before playing, especially those in the background.
Check at the bottom right of your pc to see some of the applications running.

I have window XP for your info.

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 26, 09 3:04 AM
I'm sorry for you, but it does happen.

I personally loved this game, and I never had any technical problem, never freezed or slowed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator