Posts created by MissiD

posted in Kingdom Tales on Aug 10, 13 7:44 AM
Yes I did mean LV 15. Thanks Tiger!

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 25, 13 7:56 AM
On level 14 you have only one house built. You need a well and a stonecutter building. You don't have enough money and materials to build a well but you can build a stone cutter. Then the folks in the house get mad cause there isn't a well and you can't get enough money or materials to build a well before they stop paying their rent. HELP!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Feb 2, 13 10:27 AM
I've played this game several times and love it. My question is how to deal with sleeping workers? I know to right click to kick them out of the houses, but is there anyway to keep them from going to sleep? Seems like they all go to sleep during the most critical parts of the level, slowing me down from getting gold.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Sep 22, 12 7:16 AM
rink_chick wrote:I hope there's a sequel coming because I love this game. I've played it to gold in all levels about five times and I keep going back to do it again.

Rink_Chic, I'm hate to hear you got gold on all levels and still no "secret" level shows. I've been trying for gold on all levels, but there are a few that I just can't get. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the sequel. I loved this game and it's a joy to play.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Aug 23, 12 10:31 AM
This is about the most fun "rebuilding" game I've played yet. Is there a sequel in the works? It's time for Jack of All Tribes 2

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 7, 12 12:04 PM
I loved games 1 & 2 so when I saw Be Richest I bought it without even trying the demo. BIG mistake, in my opinion. The graphics are very good, but so far I can't stand the game. Hate the rats, yeti, and crooks. As many others have said it seems that I'm fighting them so much I can't even begin to make the level goals. I'm at about level 16 and am still lost most of the time. I think I'll start the game again under a different name and see if I have a better time with it. Good luck everyone!

posted in Roads of Rome III on Jul 4, 12 7:39 AM
I'm stuck also on Ep 3 Lvl 6. I know what I need to do, but I run out of time while I'm performing my last task, or next to last. Anyone have a "quick" play recommendation? I'm playing in the "normal" mode. Thanks!

posted in DQ Tycoon on Jan 17, 12 1:41 PM
I am! I've breezed through all the levels prior to this one. For some reason I can not make the goal. I've tried working it alone, and with all of the "staff" but no luck. Any hints?

posted in Restaurant Rush on Dec 2, 11 12:58 PM
After playing this game off and on for the better part of 3 YEARS, I finally beat the dang thing! Came in at the third highest level for finishing but I'll take it! Only had to repeat 1 restaurant during the game. Now on to the "secret" mode

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Nov 20, 11 9:30 AM
I've been at this level for what seems like forever. I just can't make the daily goal, let alone any profit. Any hints for this level will be appreciated. Also what is the fastest way to get the hot dogs/hamburgers to the customers faster? I've tried clicking and dragging and can't seem to find what works best. Thanks in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator