Posts created by NorwegianWood

Morgana33 wrote:I had the same issue of getting to the purring cat and being booted out to desktop, I did a Dr Felix and read the report to see if one of my apps was causing the problem and found that the AMD Raptr application was the culprit so I stopped the application and now can play the game fine.
Hope this helps someone
I'm running win 7 Home ed. 64bit.Desktop pc.

Yesyesyes - this worked for me too !! Did not have to uninstall, just disable the application, and now I can play without any problems, it seems ! Thank you ever so much for letting us know about this !

Well, count me in amongst those who can't even open the game...I have downloaded twice, updated new drivers (was able to play for a short while after the update, but then POOF back to the game manager), and after that the game will not open to play.

Very, very disappointed in BF and the developers who doesn't seem to take all the technicals issues seriously....? It seems to be a very good game, and I would love to play it. Some time.

Edit to add that I am on a PC With Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bits.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 11 11:57 AM
I downloaded the new and updated version of the game, and was finally able to pick up the fourth, missing fresco piece. Finished the game without any further problems. Thank you for fixing at least my problem, I am again a happy customer !

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 11 11:11 AM
I have now uninstalled and reinstalled the game, as suggested by BF. As suspected, that didn't help at all. Still can't access the fourth fresco piece at the snake column. Yes, I am aware that I can start over with a new profile and do things in the right order next time, but should that really be necessary ? This is a collector's edition, which we pay not so little money for...I would expect an update from the devs, as I am certainly not the only player with this problem. And what about those who purchase the game in the future, without knowing about this bug ?

I am sorry to say that I am not a happy customer at the moment....love the game and want to finish it !

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 11 10:15 AM
Me too.....I realized that I should have had four pieces of the fresco when I had only two.Checked with the SG, and was able to go back and pick up the one in the mine. I am pretty sure that it was the piece on the serpent column I missed, can't remember doing anything else there besides picking up the snake....but the column is not clickable ! Help......!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator