Posts created by dougjameshughes

There are few games that I have downloaded over the years, as a loyal customer of Big Fish Games, that I have been disappointed with. I have recently loaded onto my NEW Toshiba laptop the above game and it has frozen so many times I have lost patience with it. In addition, ERS have created a ridiculously simple game that comes with warnings implying a great game but the graphics, the gameplay, the audio and interactive puzzles are naïve and pathetic.

CLOSING MY ACCOUNT!!!!!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 15 11:54 AM
This game promised many interesting features. However having played it for a while I don't think that in the many years I have been a Big Fish Games Customer have I ever come across a most stupid and mind numbingly boring game. The graphics are awful and the soundtrack pathetic. DO NOT buy or even download if you have a bit of intelligence. A truly shockingly rubbish production(do not call it a game)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator