Posts created by hraili

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map on Apr 26, 18 8:16 AM
Thank you - Now I have them all!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map on Apr 23, 18 11:48 AM
Yes, I'd like that, but when can I buy it? I have all Fantasy Mosaics, now 27 and waiting for 28th.
hraili

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Apr 3, 18 6:34 AM
Daxadillion wrote:There is one review on the game page which says "Collectibles. When you complete one level of 5 puzzles, you receive a collectible".
I have completed 3 levels all with 3 but I don't know where to look for them.
Can anyone help me find them please?
Dax

I think they mean with collectible the collection of finished levels. When you start play, let's say, the third level, you can see 20 squares, 19 locked and when you click the first unlocked square, you can see the played and finished levels as a collection. Whenever you click an unlocked square, you can see a collection of finished levels and there you can also see how many stars you've got and also did you finish with gold, silver or bronze.
Any help?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 24, 18 5:11 AM
Valkara wrote:
cottoncandy2 wrote:I'm getting bored with these now. Once you learn the secret to getting gold it's just same old, same old. I'd like to see them made harder, like bigger grids or something.

What gold? You solve the puzzles and every time you complete a level a new thing is added to the garden.

I think the grids are big enough. I've seen 20x20 grids and the numbers are too small for me to read and the squares are too small to count.

Granted, there's not any new thing with this one; it's a fantasy garden like so many others, but the music is sufficiently relaxing, and that's all I ask of these games - puzzles that are not too hard and not too easy, a nice garden, and nice music.

I couldn't agree more! You are so right and I really like this series (I have them all!)

posted in Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective on Dec 2, 17 1:25 PM
khendrick1 wrote:You have to go by the color of the pushpins on the map board. if the pushpin is gold then you got three stars.

Thank you, khendrick1

Yes, this is a nice game and the story is good - different. And I also like the characters.
But I do not understand what the different game modes are for! I have tried them all. In casual you get 3 stars no matter for how long time you spend on a level and in normal and expert modes the time never runs out, but you don't get any stars if it takes you too long time to finish it. So what? There are no signs on map how many stars, if any, you have gained. It really would be nice to know which levels one should improve. And this matter takes a part off the fun, for me anyway.

posted in Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective on Nov 30, 17 2:37 AM
Yes, this is a nice game, but I do not understand what the different game modes are for! I have tried them all. In casual you get 3 stars no matter for how long time you spend on a level and in normal and expert modes the time never runs out, but you don't get any stars if it takes you too long time to finish it. So what? There are no signs on map how many stars, if any, you have gained. It really would be nice to know which levels one should improve. And this matter takes a part off the fun, for me anyway.

posted in Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective on Nov 27, 17 2:13 PM
Usually in TM-games one can see on the map how many stars on each level. Now I really don't know which level I should try to perform an improved result. So, if you can't see afterwards the amount of stars, what's the point trying to get them?
Has anyone seen it?

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Nov 21, 17 4:57 PM
In some minigames you get lot of diamonds, e.g. minigame 113, gives 2.500 gems.

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Nov 19, 17 3:01 AM
Valkara wrote:I've played several levels of the demo, and while some of the pictures are somewhat simple, they're also not too childish. I find this game relaxing, and I enjoy the more creative games that let me design a garden or house and put things where I want.

I quite agree with you, Valkara. The best part is to create gardens - I have many of them and also made videos to YouTube of my favourite gardens, which I whatch from time to time.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 23: Magic Forest on Aug 17, 17 4:18 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 23: Magic Forest on Aug 17, 17 3:57 AM
This is a very, very nice game and many improvements in level images. Someone has really put all the imagination and creativity to create such unorthodoxly amusing images - they made me ever so often to smile and thus enjoy myself. But one unfortunate error in colours: There are two shades of red too close to each other, that when they happen to be in same level (e.g. 14 - 2 and 14 - 4), it's almost impossible to distinguish them.
I played all 100 levels in advanced mode - neither mistakes nor hints and on just one level (3 - 4) I had to use a power up. On four levels I had to guess, but the situations were so obvious, that no problem in guessing correctly. So, a big improvement on this section as well.
Oh, and I loved to play with the animals in the garden, especially the bull was loveable and why not the raccoon, too.
So, congratulations developers! I'm already waiting for the next version!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation on Jun 23, 17 6:01 AM
I never use hints, but here I used the hammer once in 3 levels. I guessed correct though, but wanted to be sure to get all 3 stars - no mistakes allowed.
I played advanced mode and didn't try casual to see how it would have been there.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 21: On the Movie Set on Jun 19, 17 11:47 AM
Yes, timer is nice, but how do you remember afterwards, which level time you want to improve? Hmm... take screenshots each time you finish a level, if you remember to do so.

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 17 10:57 AM
This strategy is absolutely the best one and you'll get 3 stars and still lots of time left:
1. Chop the Trees, all of them while other workers
2. Build the Bridge to the Gold Mine and put 2 Workers in the Gold Mine
3. Build the 2 Bridges to the Bushes near the Elephant and pick all the Bushes. Pay the Glutton
4. Build the Bridge to the 2 open building lots
5. Build a Sawmill and produce 50 Wood, then demolish the Sawmill
6. Build a Market and buy 250 Food
7. Build the Fountain

Note: Forget the Leprechaun and the Bank. Forget the Elephant and the swamp.
Furthermore, this is a very good level for the achievement “Serious Business”

I'd like to know, if this was of any help
hraili

You are so right, pysanky13, about the elephant and addition to save seconds, it also saves Food for 3 Chalets.

This is how I got 3 stars:
1. Send 2 Workers to Gold Mine
2. Clear Snow Drifts to Statue and Demolish Statue
3. Clear Snow from all Roads and Building Lots as you go along
4. Build 2 Upgraded Chalets on cleared lots (3 Workers each)
5. The Gold Mine will run out after a total of 3000 Gold has been mined freeing up 2 Workers, send them to Forestry.
6. Build a Bank next to the Gold Mine (100 Wood/Food, 2 Workers)
7. Build a Market and Buy 250 Food twice
8. Feed Glutton (350 Food), clear Snow and build an Upgraded Chalet
9. Build a Sawmill
10. Keep buying Food until you have > 750 Food
11. Start producing Wood.
12. When you have 350 Wood, repair broken Bridge, clear Snow and build an Upgraded Chalet
13. Produce Wood until you have > 750 Wood
14. Build a Statue.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Feb 9, 17 3:35 PM
Valkara wrote:
I still wish the background images could be made available as wallpapers, or at least let us get a decent look at them.

There is a small eye on side bar, mouse over the eye and you will see the whole background image.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 27, 16 11:02 AM
TabithaMoon wrote:I have never gotten the pickaxe or hammer function to show up in all 18 games. Is there a trick to getting it??? I'm on a Mac.

When you have started a level, there is a sidebar showing, from top to bottom: The penguin giving you hints if needed, a pickaxe which becomes active after a certain amount of moves, a sun (cannot remember what good it does), six buttons to choose colours, x-marks which turn red if you make a mistake, and on bottom the menu-button. And if you want to replay a level, there is a tiny round button on left-bottom corner. (I'm on Win 7).
Can you still not see it?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 25, 16 11:14 AM
At first I want to congratulate the developers, the game is even better now! This is almost how a nonogram should be - no need for power-ups nor hints. In this game I used the pickaxe only twice and had an educated guess twice (played advanced mode). That was a big improvement compared with the earlier versions. I do hope that the next version will be perfect. Also, the puzzle images are very nice and there were many new motifs. Very nice indeed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator