Posts created by Creepycrawler

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Aug 17, 14 8:06 AM
Loved the Fox and Geese game, just takes time and patience.

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Jun 19, 14 4:59 PM
To Jenny 71164

To erase the incorrect answer just backspace. Just figured it out. Love this game!

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Jun 19, 14 4:51 PM
I'm so frustrated, I also put the wrong name as the second answer, should have put Constance Norring and now I can't write anything. Is there a solution to this problem or do I have to start the game over. Aurggggg....

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Jun 19, 14 4:48 PM
Jenny71164 wrote:o.k here it goes (LOL) The paper you get from the puppets eye won't let me delete the second name. I failed to spell check it so it's wrong even the game said " That doesn't seem right" after I hit enter. I haven't saved in awhile either (figures). My fingers are crossed.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Jun 15, 14 3:50 PM
I haven't bought a new game for awhile so I waited for a sale and bought ND. Ummm I am loving this game! I've been playing Dark Manor for months waiting for a new MCF game and now I have a new series of games to play! Super excited to play all the ND games.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 7, 14 10:42 AM
I in no way want to complain, but I have over 30 million in silver and no land to buy so... I think this is a common issue...just saying.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 27, 14 2:23 PM
I would totally love to go inside the manor but only after hitting a higher level. This would give incentive to those at higher levels to keep playing. Just think, a haunted library, an attic... the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking of "Hill House", I would love it!!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 14 1:35 PM
I'll admit that I'm probably not doing something correct when it comes to gifting.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 16, 14 4:04 PM
Yes I have my favorites pinned and very few show up on the 50 gifts.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 16, 14 4:03 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:
Creepycrawler wrote:The gifting is absolutely no fun anymore. I used to gift a particular group of neighbors everyday but now I never see them anymore. Every time I go to the gifting I have 50 gifts. I tried writing down all the gifts and just collecting them and 150 gifts later and still no long time friends showed up. I'm at level 71 and have played everyday since August. Never missed a day. I feel guilt and an obligation to return all gifts but that's not going to work. No fun anymore with the neighbors but I still am a loyal fan of DM!

Creepycrawler Have you pinned those neighbors you are looking for? Have you scrolled to the bottom of your neighbors' list to "load more"? And kept "loading more" until all neighbors were displayed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 16, 14 9:13 AM
The gifting is absolutely no fun anymore. I used to gift a particular group of neighbors everyday but now I never see them anymore. Every time I go to the gifting I have 50 gifts. I tried writing down all the gifts and just collecting them and 150 gifts later and still no long time friends showed up. I'm at level 71 and have played everyday since August. Never missed a day. I feel guilt and an obligation to return all gifts but that's not going to work. No fun anymore with the neighbors but I still am a loyal fan of DM!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 12, 14 4:47 PM
I don't understand the gifting at all. All my old friends I never hear from anymore. I have so many gifts that it is too time consuming to gift everybody. There are hundreds of gifts I have to gift. I wish there was a way to gift a neighbor on the same screen. Receive and gift all in one!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 14 8:35 AM
Ditto...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 7:41 PM
Someone should probably lock this conversation. Don't want the bad vibes effecting my good mood.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 7:16 PM
Just having some fun Kay! I love DM and so does everyone else! Why do you think we are getting kicked out of the game? It's so popular everybody wants to play, I mean I think that's pretty great.

Dark Manor is the best and....it's not real...just a game after all!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 6:22 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 10, 14 10:58 AM
Yep me too, can't get in. They usually say maintenance mode try again later so...I thought it was some other kind of problem but probably just maintenance mode.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 14 6:42 AM
Thank you so much!!! I'm at level 62 and the SH is super fun, a brilliant idea!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 15, 13 8:34 AM
I wish the makers of DM would let us know if there will be any more levels after 62. I love the game but am getting close to 60. This game is now part of my life (really weird to say)! I want to hope there will be levels up to 100!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 12, 13 7:04 AM
It seems I receive any gold bars that I am going to get for the day when I start playing in the morning. They all come at once and then none for the rest of the day. I really want my gold bars back, I can't gift all my neighbors either. Or I wish they had gifts of silver, more than the grave marker but less than the wagon.

I moved my ??? machines to the back of my manor because they don't give gold anymore!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator