Posts created by SheenerWeens25

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 22, 11 2:07 PM
This game was awesome!!! Really had no problems.. i love it how they have real live people in the game (the videos). Only problem I had was after an hour of playing, the game would go a lot slower . Im almost finished Im at the end where I try to keep the ghost lady imprisioned... Other than that love the game!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 22, 11 1:52 PM
biggerstfish wrote:this game is unbelievably slow on a power mac, especialy the video-parts

I have os 10.5 and 1.8 ghz prozessor, this means better than required. I am so frustrated, because I played the other mystery files without have any troubles.

do anyone know why it doesnt go on the PPC?

the collectors edition is listed as normal version, but when I try to download it, I become the massege it is only for intel-macs?! so what no, intel or non-intel?

yea the same thing happens to me to and i play it on my dell laptop.. like i get a good hour then it starts to get really slow.. to the point where i try to restart my laptop... sometimes it help and sometimes it doesnt.. good to know its not only me as well

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 22, 11 1:46 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else while anyone else is playing the game, does it go slower after you've been playing it for awhile? Like when i first start it plays fine, then an hour into the game it starts to go a lot slower? i play it on my laptop with windows xp.. i dunno if its just my computer or not.. thanks guys!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 9, 11 8:46 AM
Ok i bought this game at a store. I downloaded it onto my laptop.. then to save space i put it on a usb drive.. so i can still play it on the usb hard drive.. but things says images are missing.. and clitches happen.. i've had to restart the game like 4 times already... it came with a two pack deal with MCF-13th skull.. so i have all the activation codes and what not.. what should i do.. cause i lent the game to my friend.. now it seems to have "disappeared" should i go to technical support? thanks for you help guys

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Nov 23, 11 11:25 PM
Yea so i just bought this game with Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull... freakin awesome.. i was probably better buyin it on here but i have no money on the debit card (mad poor) but and thing good about that game?? dark dimensions, is it cool even better than MCF:13th skull??? let me know thanks guys

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 23, 11 11:20 PM
love the game so far!! def. worth buying.. i got mine at wal-mart.. double pack came with dark dimensions.. cool

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 23, 11 11:18 PM
I love this game!! i just bought it at wal-mart.. the two pack deal with dark dimensions.. haven't played that yet.. but the the graphics are awesome!!! and its real people too!! what totally bad a**.. but i installed the game.. now im at the maid part where she asked me get the cleanin supplies.. got them all.. now i tried to put them in the chest and all the went in was the bucket! and the rest of the stuff is gone.. looked in my inventory not there.. went through the whole house again and the supplies are gone.. what should i do anyone know??? thank you guys!!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 23, 11 11:07 PM
Ok i found all the cleaning supplies.. so i go back upstairs to put it in the chest and it wont let me!! i put the bucket in there... and i got everthing else but its not showing up.. what do i do please help me??!! ty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator