Posts created by 1blazer1

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:31 PM
Every morning, every night and many times during the day, I came here to see what was happening with MC and all the wonderful people here. What a great group of folks - so helpful, patient and supportive of any one with a game or personal problem. You all helped people celebrate achievements in game and real life and shared in their sorrow. I will definitely miss this forum and all the great folks here. I only hope that someday, wherever we all land, it will feel somewhat like this one did.

Goodbye and good luck, all. Hope I see you around.

DeeDee
Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:40 AM
Well said, Jenifer. Any many thanks to you for all your efforts in creating a new home for so many of us. You never forget your "first" and for me this was it.

DeeDee/Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 10:46 AM
Glad you're there. See you around!

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 6:17 PM
Katijay wrote:See I was wrong again!....I should have been aware of that...actually I am, but I will stop before sink any deeper!....LOL

I'll send "floaters" so you don't sink! LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 6:14 PM
Hi, Carrah.
You are a friend on my Diane game. My DeeDee game has lots of keys. I'd be happy to help you out. I'll send you an invite to DeeDee.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:44 PM
Katijay, I think what AEG was referring to was the fact that there are 25 different items that can be found in the Clock, although only 22 at a time appear.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:00 PM
Almost all the items in the Enchanted Clock are from the Broken Statue HOS in the Ancient Park.

DeeDee/Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:59 AM
WOW! Congrats. I had no idea anyone had that many. Guess I missed it. Awesome.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 9:28 AM
Thanks, guys. I used my pets to help. If I didn't have them, it would have been bad. I had forgotten about the puzzles. They are not my favorite thing to do, though.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 8:25 AM
I'm on level 73 on my Diane game. The Wise Dragon is having me craft the Folio. That is absolutely the worst item to craft! Thank goodness the developers changed the pets so they can give items needed on a character quest. This would take forever without that help.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 6:00 PM
Same for me!

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:00 PM
Hi, Ruth. I hope you are able to join us a the Delphi Forum.

Hugs,
DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:24 AM
I am on Delphi as MCDeeDee. Plain old DeeDee was taken. See you all there. Learning to navigate. Old dog learning new tricks and all.......

DeeDee
Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 12:00 AM
Elsaemerald wrote:Just took the plunge to Delphi.
It worked seamlessly but I have no idea how to get around.
Site looks great already -- thanks to Jennifer and PTG and others who are working so hard to set it up.

I should show up as Elsaemerald.

Just couldn't let all of you dear folks go off into the ether.

[/I'm going to be one of those trying to find their way around, too!
DeeDee/Diane
MCDeeDee on Delphiquote]

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 10:24 PM
Will see you all at the Delphi Forum.

Dee Dee
Diane
Had to sign in as MCDeeDee. Someone already had just plain ol' DeeDee. Going to take a bit of poking around to get the hang of it. Not real tech savvy. Good luck all.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:51 PM
I feel like I'm losing one of my best friends. I personally don't post a lot but do read the forum several times daily. I feel as if I know all of you! I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Many thanks to all who have taken so much time to answer questions and provide information. You will all be missed.

DeeDee
Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:10 PM
Hi all.

My Diane game disappeared. Waiting for CS to get me back up and running. Will contact everyone as soon as I'm good to go. (ID 714676)

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 1:20 PM
Hi anglegirlsandy.

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending prayers and hugs to you. I agree that this forum and the MC game are both therapeutic. Wonderful, supportive, caring people on here. All my best to you.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 1:16 PM
Katijay wrote:
Howdah wrote:I'm here. Oh, that was not what you meant.

LOL....I was thinking the same thing there are a lot of us here....

Exactly what I thought, too, when I saw the heading.

DeeDee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 1:14 PM
Does anyone else think the "tomato" in the Spring Basket looks like it has a rotten spot on the right side? My eye goes to that darn spot every time!!!!

DeeDee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator