Posts created by ccalvert2007

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 13 2:53 PM
Is anyone else ready for the next MCF Spec thread to start up???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 13 4:49 PM
Two pictures from RTR have been posted on FB.

The first was posted on the 14 July of the Twins, Gwen & Charlotte with the caption "You must be mindful of father"

and the second picture was posted on 15 July is of the underground school from the Twins section of the Ravenhearst underground. With the title: What lurks in the dark is more terrifying than what you can see in the light.

Having not played the Beta version or seen any spoilers anywhere, Does this mean we are going to see the Twins again???

From MCF Facebook:

As a courtesy to your fellow Master Detectives, please refrain from any "spoilers" regarding Mystery Case Files.

One of our favorite parts of our year is hosting a speculation thread on the Big Fish forums where detectives can uncover the secrets of the upcoming game.

Thank you!
<3

BFGMCFFAN wrote:I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!

Where did you hear this????

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on May 17, 13 5:11 PM
On Facebook along with a picture from Ravenhearst of Charles & Emma:

Charles Nathaniel Dalimar was born in the Blackpool Temperance Hospital to Abigail Dalimar and an unknown father.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 13 6:02 PM
Dalimarfangirl wrote:
ccalvert2007 wrote:New Puzzle on FB:

Velvety, handiest, adept sapiency!

What could it mean???

i don't really want to think about Charles being 'velvety'

Same! It just doesnt ring true for Charlie boy

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 13 3:13 PM
New Puzzle on FB:

Velvety, handiest, adept sapiency!

What could it mean???

BFGMCFFAN wrote:
ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:On MCF Facabook page they asked again: "If you had to choose between another Ravenhearst, another Dire Grove, or another Madame Fate, which story would you like to continue?"

I think that Dire Grove is a dead end.

But Madame Fate and Ravenhearst can combined. The detective has to travel to Fates Carnival, because the Ravenhearst grounds are destroied. Charles has found a way to built something in the old Carnival grounds. So, they can easy combine the two games.

In the game we learn more about Madame Fate.

We must learn more about Charles father. They can't leave his story not like it is know.

Then we need to know how Emma, Rose and the twins can survive in the 21th century. Maybe Charles kidnapped them again.

SPOILER (Highlight)

I'm sure that the two storys will be continued, because we found the drawings of Charles father in EFR and now we got the Fate's Carnival ticket in Shadow Lake.

So please MCF devs. Your games are all great, but it is your 10th game and it should be the greatest one the world has ever seen! I really hope that Ravenhearst and Madame Fate will be in the game.

So I hope for: Mystery Case Files 10: Revenge from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

I love Dire Grove, but as it had a definite ending, how could we, as Master Detectives be lured back there?

Ravenhearst i feel has been done to death. But a prequel about Charles Father may be a good story. Although a definite answer as to who Victors mother (i dont believe that its Rose as i've always thought Victor was older than the Twins) is & what her story is could be another good angle.

Madam Fate, oh how i miss you. So many untold stories, so many angles to discover. I hope they make another!

I think they will. Did you get the reward for the morphing objects in Shadow Lake?

I sure did.

BFGMCFFAN wrote:On MCF Facabook page they asked again: "If you had to choose between another Ravenhearst, another Dire Grove, or another Madame Fate, which story would you like to continue?"

I think that Dire Grove is a dead end.

But Madame Fate and Ravenhearst can combined. The detective has to travel to Fates Carnival, because the Ravenhearst grounds are destroied. Charles has found a way to built something in the old Carnival grounds. So, they can easy combine the two games.

In the game we learn more about Madame Fate.

We must learn more about Charles father. They can't leave his story not like it is know.

Then we need to know how Emma, Rose and the twins can survive in the 21th century. Maybe Charles kidnapped them again.

SPOILER (Highlight)

I'm sure that the two storys will be continued, because we found the drawings of Charles father in EFR and now we got the Fate's Carnival ticket in Shadow Lake.

So please MCF devs. Your games are all great, but it is your 10th game and it should be the greatest one the world has ever seen! I really hope that Ravenhearst and Madame Fate will be in the game.

So I hope for: Mystery Case Files 10: Revenge from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

I love Dire Grove, but as it had a definite ending, how could we, as Master Detectives be lured back there?

Ravenhearst i feel has been done to death. But a prequel about Charles Father may be a good story. Although a definite answer as to who Victors mother (i dont believe that its Rose as i've always thought Victor was older than the Twins) is & what her story is could be another good angle.

Madam Fate, oh how i miss you. So many untold stories, so many angles to discover. I hope they make another!

Posted on MCF Facebook page:

"Mad Henry was a hermit who lived alone in a decrepit mansion at the edge of town. Rumors were rife about the wild-eyed man. Some folks said that he was a magician who called upon the powers of darkness to wreck havoc upon his neighbors. Others called him a mad doctor who could restore life to foul corpses from the local cemetery. No respectable citizen in town had anything to do with Mad Henry." ~ American Folklore

Is it just me, or does this story sound ALOT like Charlie boys life story?

On Facebook: One two two zero one three

What could it mean?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 3:23 PM
Dalimarfangirl wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:
Dalimarfangirl wrote:
ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:Posted on MCF Facebook:

The milk is always...

OFF??

Knowing how Charlie boy kept his women in underground villages....

This shouldn't sound dirty
But it does

Yes it does!

But I think this could be right. I hope C. Dalimar will send something in the new year!

Happy Holidays.

I can't get over how dirty this sounds ecspecially how dirty escape made things I'm sorry but after that one joke involving e dummies and the marriage
"Slip into something more comfortable" just...nnnnmyyyyyy

Sorry folks if it sounded dirty. I didn't intend it to be.

Just hope that in the New Year we get more of a hint of whats coming up

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 12 12:14 PM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:Posted on MCF Facebook:

The milk is always...

OFF??

Knowing how Charlie boy kept his women in underground villages....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 12 2:40 PM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:Posted on MCF Facebook nine hours ago? Could it be a clue?

"Today is a day of horror. Use it as a reminder that you have the power, and responsibility, to positively affect the lives around you.

We can solve this mystery together.

#Newtown "

I dont believe its a clue, I think it was referring to the shooting at a school in Conneticut

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 12:36 PM
shanette1706 wrote:Oooooh I'm still waiting for mine!! But then again the MCF badge took something near 6 weeks to arrive (I blame the fat Earth)

I'm still waiting for my plush Felix to arrive. Had the confirmation email on 5th November. Well past the 2/3 weeks delivery period......

Hunting out flashlights, batteries & crowbars.

Has everyone seen the latest thing on the MCF Facebook page?

sent from a C. Dalimar.......

Woo i'm a Guppy

Does anyone have a link to this video?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 3:54 PM
What if......

Cassandra IS Madame Fate!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 12 2:10 PM
WOOOO We Saved Picman!!!

all round

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator