Posts created by Fargosis16

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 2:16 PM
Addreamy wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote: We placed them behind bars
and we discovered why they are
We shared priceless moments that will last forever on
We played each game together nights sometimes dusk until dawn

We watched our franchise grow
In the heat of the skull in the chill of dire grove
we and laughed, played, and yearned to reach our goals
we swore that we would defeat our foe

But now that is done
And seeing how far we've come
My tears can't be tamed
Remembering out last few games

I'm not saying I regret it
No I'd never say that
But nostalgia can feel like a knife to your back
Part of me wants time to reverse
For our franchise to go back to the first
No fanbase lasts forever this I know
Technology changes as time goes
But that doesn't mean I'll be inactive
Ill always be a master detective

Games goes by
Ravenhearst is gone
Prepare for tomorrow
For some fun
I'll never forget
I'll always remember
What it used to be and what it still is
Look here is our detective
So eager to stop the evil ones

Listen up cause it's not over
Our time has just begun

Time goes by
Ravenhearst is gone
Prepare for tomorrow
For some fun
I'll never forget
I'll always remember

Now i see that every post is correct
You just have to know where to direct
Your attention for the theories to connect
We don't have to stop and don't need to compare
we can cherish our memories and continue as players

and look straight ahead but recall whats behind
And compose our ideas with what we can find

nice adaptation, Fargosis - that's originally the Cutie Mark Crusader song, isn't it?

Eeyup, two most followed fanbases at my school
Electrokaploson, and the other song is lullabye for a princess

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 9:41 AM
I hope every fishie is having a good morning an has enjoyed a delightful breakfast of sick and twisted wheaties and albino bananas

underwriter wrote:I've said this in another post, but I think it bears repeating. My husband was abused as a child and he can't even watch Amahl and the Night Visitors (though he loves opera generally and it contains more sex and violence than TV). I see from the comments other people who have been abused don't necessarily feel this way, but some do. If you were not abused, give thanks, but don't think you know what child abuse in entertainment will do to someone who was.

I understand where your coming from, no I was not abused as a child but I was labeled as
'Clinically insane' when I was very young and was put on several theorpies, medication, treatment, and once a week I has to see a psycologist and once every two weeks I would have to be checked out by Psychiatrist and doctors. Many nights I cried my self to sleep and then got treatment with serious depression when I was only 8 after a failed suicide attempt
This all stopped when I was about 11, well it was less intense. Then.....the church got involved. My little sister became a member of the church (we were not religious but her best friends mom would let her tag along to Sunday school) somehow the church found out about my previous issues and tried to perform an exorcism on me. My parents called the cops on them. So act 4 the asylum definitely took me back to that place as a child (I'm totally fine now, I have everything under control I'm just somewhat antisocial. When you don't have compassion for other people not being a loner. No two different things)

calsmom2001 wrote:
cstdenis wrote:I think chapter 2 is VERY disturbing. It's not scary so much as it is disturbing.
Finding it hard to get through this chapter with all the background noise/voices.
LOVE the puzzles though.

Totally agree cstdenis. I ended up having to turn the sound down, just couldn't take the crying, hitting, and horrible comments. I know that was the point, to show us Charles' awful childhood, but it was hard to take. As you said, disturbing.

Your thinking of chapter 3,
Chapter 2 is the hospital
Chapter 1 is the boring nothing in the beginning

And don't forget we now have Emma, Rose and the twins suddenly transported into life in the 21st century.

That sounds like the premise to a bad sitcom

mhgbear wrote:I suppose, if I were REALLY frustrated, I could threaten to feed Felix to my kitties, they're always hungry......

THAT'S A STICKEN' DOG
THIS IS A CAT:

punchinella wrote:Hi, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get the hands exact for 7:40 on clock. I noted in a walkthrough it said to be precise or cuckoo wont come out and am seriously over it. I have been back to the book then back to the clock, i have seriously spent a lot of mucking around trying to get the hand precise and am really now unhappy, as needing to be THAT precise is ridiculous and taking the enjoyment out of game. Are all MCF games the same cause if so I wont buy anymore, i dont mind a challenge but thats beyond a joke.

I had the same problem, try restarting your computer and waiting an hour or so

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 8:45 AM
Fourm's being a deep for me right now

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 7:48 AM
shanette1706 wrote:Good morning everyone!

I love jigsaws but I'm up to the nose with work today. Will pass it and save it for the evening (apparently since there aren't any clues in it either - blast!)

I do think the "Albino Banana" is either a rune (most likely) or a talon (of some weird giant birdie )

Will do some more thinking!! And love the s Fargosis. I wish I was gifted with lyric-making. I could kill a cat with my lyrics.

Many cats have been sacrificed to the rhythm

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 7:46 AM
We placed them behind bars
and we discovered why they are
We shared priceless moments that will last forever on
We played each game together nights sometimes dusk until dawn

We watched our franchise grow
In the heat of the skull in the chill of dire grove
we and laughed, played, and yearned to reach our goals
we swore that we would defeat our foe

But now that is done
And seeing how far we've come
My tears can't be tamed
Remembering out last few games

I'm not saying I regret it
No I'd never say that
But nostalgia can feel like a knife to your back
Part of me wants time to reverse
For our franchise to go back to the first
No fanbase lasts forever this I know
Technology changes as time goes
But that doesn't mean I'll be inactive
Ill always be a master detective

Games goes by
Ravenhearst is gone
Prepare for tomorrow
For some fun
I'll never forget
I'll always remember

Listen up cause it's not over
Our time has just begun

Time goes by
Ravenhearst is gone
Prepare for tomorrow
For some fun
I'll never forget
I'll always remember

Now i see that every post is correct
You just have to know where to direct
Your attention for the theories to connect
We don't have to stop and don't need to compare
we can cherish our memories and continue as players

and look straight ahead but recall whats behind
And compose our ideas with what we can find

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 12 6:10 AM
Maybe our magic banana caused everyone in the town to die
Because
Magic

[Removed by Moderator]

And it's like Adjcting, or gives you the powers of teh godz

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:19 PM
mcf_square_eyes wrote:33% done on the puzzle and not sure I want to admit how many minutes..... Ok 111 (inclusive of child wrangling and lunch making) It's a bit of a bummer to read that at it's conclusion there is no amazing revelations, no fanfare, fireworks, sky falling I guess it's just good old fashioned sense of achievement?

Picman, Hondo, would you care to let us know if this is nothing more than a way to keep our fins a flurry?

I have to finish it now which is somewhat frustrating as I have a lot of RL goals I need to kick today

Fargosis love the

Thanx

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 8:36 PM
Eoarod wrote:Fargosis - same thought occurred to me, but wasn't sure if it had been said yet...so I'll second that musing!!

The kid and do dude are both holding the albino banana

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 8:14 PM
Hmmm
Perhaps the boy, man and the old dude on the poster are all the same guy at diffrent stages of life?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 8:07 PM
How about a goodnight song?

I've never tried or needed
To socialize because father was my best friend
That doesn't mean I conceded
To gain a heart that can't mend
But that doesn't mean I like to be ignored
Some just thought me as unfocused
But when I found my true friends they showed me deep inside I'm so much more

Just watch I will prove it
It's not at all that convoluted
We may not talk but I can still hear
You'll look away but I'll still shed tears
I may be scary but I'm also kind
There's more to me than meets the eye
Don't judge me because I've tried

It's hard to defend in some situations
But that doesn't mean I don't deserve appreciation
Perhaps that's why I can relate well with my father
He's quiet like me and will continue to get smarter
Thankfully I found at least one friend
That love the way I am and will until the end
So walk away if fear is all you feel
Because there's others that know there's more to me

Just watch I will prove it
It's not at all that convoluted
We may not talk but I can still hear
You'll look away but I'll still shed tears
I may be scary but I'm also kind
There's more to me than meets the eye
Don't judge me because I've tried

Because I've tried

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 10:36 AM
bekair wrote:Sorry - have been painting the kitchen & away for 10 or so pages.

I looking again at the concept art & the "people pic"

Has anyone mentioned that the towns are definitely NOT the same.

In the "people pic the man in the upper right (some have said a Dr. - could he be also looking at a RUNE?

The "convict" does have stripes on his pants and could he be running from the "MIST" or cloud of gas that is creeping thru the bottom of the pic.

Sorry if they have been tried before - I checked pg 106 but did not see any ref.

OH YEAH - the main character is wearing at least 3 necklaces - could the be some kind of AMULET or have some other use ?

THANKS

PS. great job to the fishies.

bbt

Maybe it's like in return where it's two towns in relatively the same place

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 10:14 AM
AndrewB179 wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:
Rainbow722 wrote:FWIW, I agree that there is more to Hondo's post than meets the eye as it was WAY too easy. Since he mentioned the "movie poster" I went back and had yet another look at it and noticed two things I didn't before: the person laying on the ground has his arms in a strange position if he is dead or passed out wouldn't they be relaxed? Also, the boy who has his fingers curled doesn't seem to me to be menacing as someone said, but what if he is describing a bird of prey coming down with talons "like this"?

Perhaps there's a MCF movie in production?
I still don't trust that kid, I mean escape from ravenhearst was just proof that all children are evil

As was Magnolia in 13th Skull.

The somber twins are totally the twins from the shining

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:54 AM
bri_rose1978 wrote:Wow Fargosis...

Those are seriously creepy and wonderful all at the same time. I salute you sir!

Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:50 AM
Maybe there's some evil alien relic that we have to find and protect, only for a guy to find it and be possessed, and then we learn that the same thing happened hundreds of years ago
To Charles/his father

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 12 9:43 AM
Man I am on a roll today

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator