Posts created by KingaroyJoy

SeverineSnape wrote:I thought you got an Achievement for finding all the penguins, but I can't see the achievement on the tree...

However, you can see all your penguins in the Collectables section of the Bonus Content.

Thanks for taking the time to reply SeverineSnape.

Found it.

The "Penguingenious" achievement is there, and gives a count of how many you found. In my case 31/34. It is lower down on the tree - third from the right, directly above Three Little Mittens achievement.

Didn't you just love those cats?

Now there's an opportunity for
a whole new franchise.

Wouldn't you buy a quality assured game about animated cats with those big green eyes (as seen in the last chapter), and cats with personality (as seen in the bonus chapter)?

Cats with Attitude

If the story was not dark, gloomy or spooky, and was made by these, or similar developers, I'd snap it up - without even needing to trial it.

Would you?

Maybe if we talk about this a little those developers might pop over here and hear our ideas.

What else would you like to see in a Cats with Attitude game?

Hiya
Although there are a few threads about the morphing penguins, none seem to have mentioned what happens if you get them all.

Having missed a couple, because I got so caught up in the story and gameplay , and finding that I couldn't go back for them (including the dastardly stubborn little pengy in the last scene who just didn't want to show his true colours no matter how long I waited ), has left me wondering......

A great game in every way, but I couldn't find a place where you go to see all the penguins you actually did find (some have commented they were all different).

Is there such a place? Is there some special "thing" that happens when you find the last one?
Some award? An acclamation maybe?

Does anything happen if you find them all?

posted in Banana Bugs on Nov 30, 13 10:42 PM
"WOW"

Have you tried changing your profile?

How do you get through level 465? What is your strategy? There are so many bugs, and they are moving so fast! I've been through so many lives, and just can't seem to get that last one or two bugs, without dying in the process.

Any ideas anyone?

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 20, 12 11:35 PM

Hiya DragonLadyOz,

Thanks, that helped. A quick search of youtube found the tune with all the lyrics, and many comments from Big Fish Games' players who are now fans of her music, after playing this game. The track is called 'Sunflower Song".

Its similar sound to the beautiful acoustic theme in the third Margrave: Curse of the Severed Heart.

Thanks BFG for so many great games.

Cheers

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 20, 12 9:08 PM

Hiya,

Does anyone know the name of the song or the artist, or both?

Thanks

Thankyou both so much.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 5, 12 3:31 AM

You are both right. I missed that. But it's not recorded in the journal.

Thanks so much.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 5, 12 2:21 AM

Hiya

Very early in the game we find Chapman's garage is padlocked, needing a 3 digit code. Where do we find this code? The walkthrough says what the numbers are, but not where the code is to be found in the game. Can anyone explain where/how this info is obtained? Please help. I'm intrigued by the game, and will definitely buy, but this is confusing.

Thanks.

Addit: have also posted this question in CE forum. Would really appreciate any info to clarify. I've searched everywhere and can't find it.

Hiya

Very early in the game we find Chapman's garage is padlocked, needing a 3 digit code. Where do we find this code? The walkthrough says what the numbers are, but not where the code is to be found in the game. Can anyone explain where/how this info is obtained? Please help. I'm intrigued by the game, and will definitely buy, but this is confusing.

Thanks.

posted in Banana Bugs on Oct 4, 12 11:10 PM

Thanks raindear82

I also wondered why sometimes there was rain, sometimes earthquakes, etc. Thankyou. It was confusing. Wouldn't you love to get rid of those cockroaches altogether though?

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 12 11:03 PM

Hiya
Have just finshed playing the standard version. The story seems fairly nicely wrapped up, after continuing for four games. Although it felt a little abrupt. However, I'm curious how the bonus chapter in the CE edition added to the story. Can anyone comment what happened please?

Thanks

posted in Banana Bugs on Sep 22, 12 7:48 PM
Hiya
Is there a way to get those pea shooter monkeys to shoot when you want them to? Occasionally they shoot some bugs. But it seems to be random. Does anyone understand this? Can you help please? What am I missing?

Thanks

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Sep 18, 12 10:46 PM

Try moving your cursor over each of the women until it changes to a movement arrow.

Further spoiler (highlight to read):
Then you click on her and are transported to the room in which you first found her. Each has a different puzzle to solve. You are automatically transported back once you find each crystal.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 2, 12 11:17 PM

Adding my voice to the choir - this is a great game. I play it over and over. It's quiet and relaxing but makes you think. It has more variety than many M3 games (little HOs and jigsaws). Each different house has different shaped webs. Its a fantastic game at DD price.

I have all three Rainbow Web, and they are all good - for different moods. As WestElkTinker suggested - maybe there is Rainbow Web 4 coming. Sure hope so.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 2, 12 9:47 PM

Looks like this is one of those bonus thingies the devs sometimes throw in. Adds a little extra fun. If you don't have enough coins to buy all of them by the end of the game you can replay any painting and pick up as many as you need. It provides a purpose to replaying the game.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 2, 12 9:36 PM
A couple of advantages here:
If you wanted to buy all the trophies you can pick up those last few coins by replaying your favourite scenes/paintings. And you can replay just your favourite paintings (repeatedly if you wish, and in any order), and not have to go through all of them.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch on Aug 27, 12 2:22 AM

Hi troyka,
I just finished and I thought it was a decent length. I can't say how many hours it took, but it seemed a good length. I'd recommend it on this score. Well worth the $$$. Its a great game.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on May 28, 12 1:02 AM
Hi,

At the end of the walkthough, written by the developers, they suggest they are already working on Margrave 5. This is Margrave 3, right? or am I missing something?

Has a Margrave 4 been released?

This is by far better than the one at the house with the very odd butler, and heaps better than the one on the ship. Hope #4 is even better.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 18, 12 9:02 PM

I agree with the many comments above that this is a light and fun game. An oldie but a goodie. There are 54 puzzles that can be played again at your leisure, once completed. Any that you have already finished playing can be accessed for replay anytime, from the "Puzzle" tab on the main menu page.

Its fun and funny. The comment from the sherriff: 'The use of the plasmatron in government buildings is prohibited. Put the desk down, now!' totally cracked me up.

Its simple and easy, so I probably wouldn't buy at full price. The story seems to be fairly irrelevant, just HO scenes, and puzzles mainly. Its a great deal as a DD.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator