Posts created by marg6043

posted in Jewel Match Royale on Jan 3, 17 12:19 PM
This game is stunning, plenty of rooms, levels and incredible graphics, I love the building of the castles and the bonus games.

I can not wait for more to come.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 11:20 AM
I have played all the Puppetshow series as I am a big fan of them, I personally love, love this game, to the point that I didn't even waited for a sale to buy it.

Is different from the other ones, even when I understand and agree that once you play the first game the rest will never compare.

But, I like it and I want more of it.

BTW I usually do not post to reviews, but I had to on this one.

marg
Bigfish

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 7:33 AM
I have to say that I was surprised too about the 90 minutes, I had to go back and check if the game was some new improved versions of CE that could be longer and more intricate and for that a new price on them, but it was not.

I have to say that most of the time I do not even play the demo more than few minutes before I know if I could buy the game or not.

Beside that I have my favorite developers like many other players do, that I don't need to play the demo to buy the game.

posted in Psych on Mar 26, 14 11:47 AM
I am also a long time fan of Psych, I have all their episodes and have watched them many times.

The game could have been better, is the right idea, the right approach, it's starts just like the show and even the music is right, but the game could have been better, much better, I know is many fans of Psych and with the season finale of 8 years this game could have been a hit.

I still will buy the game and I will enjoy playing.

While the graphics are not great, It plays fine in my laptop no slow at all.

posted in Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues on May 19, 13 3:50 PM
This game have some impressive graphics with lost of back and forward object gathering quest.

Help get the town back and stop the fight of the statues.

I love the game and it was very entertaining.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on May 19, 13 3:47 PM
For those that love a mystery theme of love lost and desperation this game is for you, the mystery of death, love and wrong doings.

Very nice graphics and easy to do puzzles.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis on May 19, 13 3:44 PM
Very interesting game with a great story in time, from the sea to mars in quest for a mystery.

I enjoyed the great graphics and the adventurunexpecteded twist and turns, this game is worth its price as a SE.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on May 19, 13 3:39 PM
This game have some impressive graphics, great mystery within a family, very nice cutscenes, but like some other people have posted it doesn't have a good outcome, perhaps because a sequel is next?

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 3:35 PM
This a dark type of game with a secret that originated in childhood, things can change with an alternate reality.

Nice graphics, great story line and love the mystery.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town on May 19, 13 1:18 PM
I love sci-fi alien conspiracy, this game have both, missing children and you have to find out were are they, who took them and why.

Great story plot and a game that will keep you busy.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 1:13 PM
Beautiful game with excellent graphics as usual coming from the maker.

I enjoyed the game the story was interesting fantasy, mystery and a quest to find the stolen love one.

I will warn you this one will have a second part of the story.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 1:09 PM
This game was surprisingly interesting, great plot and engaging story, I love it from the beginning and I was not disappointed at the end.

I recommend this game to all.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 1:06 PM
Another masterpiece in the maestro saga, beautifully made with exceptional graphics, nice plot, dark shadows and disappearing prodigies.

As with the other ones I enjoy this series too much to let go, I played the whole game and was not disappointed, it was worth every penny of a CE.

If you play one you have to have them all.

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 1:01 PM
I played the whole game and I found it nice, no exceptional challenging but easy to play, if you are for a more difficult level this one is not going to satisfy you.

The plot is nice I like the story, graphics were ok, the music ok.

This game is ok, I played the entire game and I found the game to be interesting, the graphics are good, the plot is interesting and the HOScenes were ok, some problems here and there but not enough to make me feel that it was a waste of money for a CE.

I beta tested this game, it was not so bad, dark and dreary but most of this games are, I took a while to buy it after it came up, but I was not disappointed when I played the whole thing.

I will recommend this game.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 12:30 PM
Just like the other grim tales in the series this one is as gorgeous and beautiful as the other ones.

The story takes you into a mining town with something hidden where you are to be looking for your lost nephew plenty of games, things to do and you will not be disappointed.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on May 19, 13 12:25 PM
This game have an interesting plot, beautiful scenes and plenty of games and task to do.

gorgeous mansion with a dark history and lots of bodiless heads that shows something is not right.

This one is a keeper and I kicked myself for no playing the CE first.

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on May 19, 13 12:19 PM
I love the haunted halls series, is very interesting, have all of them, this one is about looking for your fiance and other people trap in the place, plenty of hidden objects and task to follow.

The graphics are great, the scenes are nice to see I have not problem playing the game.

This game will keep you in the edge, I hate myself for no getting the Ce because the SE is worth every penny.

The mystery of the town will keep you hook until you find out what happen to the town and how the curse came to be.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator