Posts created by Vorticon

posted in 7 Wonders of the World on Feb 10, 13 7:08 PM
My better half has a running score on 7 Wonders of 33,600,000 (33 million) +.
Have a pix to authenticate.
Any other scores out there.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 11, 12 11:06 PM
I went to play Avalon Legends today and my saved games were gone.
I was forced to start over.

I had deleted my Browsing history today (which I read can be a problem with saved games), but I do that every couple of days and never had a problem.

The only other thing I did today was download and run several other Big Fish games.

I opened up a couple of other activated games I own and the saves were still there.

Any ideas what happened?

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 11, 12 11:05 PM

I had deleted my Browsing history today (which I read can be a problem with saved games), but I do that every couple of days and never had a problem.

The only other thing I did today was download and run several other Big Fish games.

I opened up a couple of other activated games I own and the saves were still there.

Any ideas what happened?

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 11, 12 11:05 PM

Any ideas what happened?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator