Posts created by annmba

I can't read the codes to rings the bells that is on the phone. Any tips?

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on May 10, 16 5:05 AM
I can't get the hook to attach to gate in sewer. Anyone know?

Having the same problem

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 1:48 PM
This game needs a walkthrough

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 13 6:24 PM
i found out

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 13 3:31 AM
I can not get the 2nd necklace to activate.....even with the sg....any suggestions?

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 8:07 AM
hint button stopped working

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 8:01 AM
hint button stopped working

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 19, 12 12:51 PM
i finished the game but don't have access to the bonus game?

also, shovel can not be found

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 8:39 AM
Thank you.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 3:46 AM
why, when I pick up an object from the satchel, it says I cannot use these 2 items together - when I haven't combined them? Any help?

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Mar 1, 11 8:14 AM
I can't seem to get the brass bracelet in one of the Hidden Objects scenes - can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 11 2:36 AM
I am having trouble putting the disc under the laser. Any suggestions?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 2:00 PM
when your in the jungle - when is the "idol" done being made and where is the mill or does it have something to do with the "idol"?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 7:21 AM
YES/1

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 5:17 PM
I can not get the battery on the charge? Also, can not get secret locker energy? Any tips.
Thanks

posted in DQ Tycoon on Dec 9, 08 6:05 AM
I don't really understand this game - I have had the same glitches happen that have happened to other people and also how far does the game go till it is over?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator