Posts created by Bluemoon1999

I was able to put the drop in the hole but the drop kept going back to the beginning. The directions fail to mention that you must land on every droplet on the board before going into the hole.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Jun 24, 13 4:04 PM
I am just playing this game and my pieces stuck in wrong places and I could not move them either. I finally had to SKIP - which is frustrating. Rotating the pieces was really hard, too.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 19, 13 7:29 AM
I also have a problem with the gondoleer arms. I have spent at least 30 minutes trying to make it look like the walk-through picture [actually have the pictures side-by-side] . I had 2 friends try and we have not been successful. There is no SKIP option so I am stuck and cannot finish the game. Very annoying. Is it possible that the SKIP button is in the CE and not the regular game?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Dec 29, 12 10:26 AM
I have spent at least 30 minutes trying to position the arms - no luck. I even had a walk-through picture of the correct position next to the screen shot and was not successful. I had 2 friends try to position the arms. Since there is no SKIP feature for this game, I cannot proceed & finish the game. The game should have a SKIP plus it should not be so exacting that no one can get it correct. Please have the game maker FIX these issues.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator