Posts created by yowzasma

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 8, 12 2:42 PM
Will buy when ya-all get it fixed , have not even tried the trial yet but my fellow fishies seem to love it for the most part when it plays right

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 4, 12 5:39 PM
I played ' Epic Adventures: La Jangada ' first and liked it, when I saw that ' Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard ' was sort of a sequel I bought it...Story line of first game was taken from a book by Jules Verne and caught my interest right away..have played it twice and will play again as well as Cursed Onboard .
Graphics crisp and just enjoyed them both

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 10, 12 11:19 PM
I have 1 minute left on the demo timer & if I can find out how long it is I will buy it when piggy fattens up a little I like the graphics so far and the guide is handy but you have to close game to see it.
I hope that I can work around the bumps and find it a pleasant challenge cause this one does not appear to be a 'hand holder' LOL
It is not a perfect game but neither was Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure with it's very abrupt ending

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Jan 10, 12 8:40 PM
That was the end??? ..... thought I hit wrong whatever (mouse button or key) untill I came to forum and read that the ending is Very Abrupt !!!!

posted in The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World on Aug 18, 11 12:51 PM
Got trial DL in reasonable time but my Win7 task bar is at bottom of screen [over sized].
Took 3 exits and plays to be able to pick up bucket from steam engine.
Looks like good game but also looks like a few glitches
Going to re-install
Re-down loaded and started play via game manager and STILL have my Win7 task bar at bottom.. First play after fresh down load Task bar did not show , exit & play again and there it is! Never saw this before Only have 20 min. left and don't know whether to buy or not.

posted in The Clockwork Man on Aug 18, 11 11:47 AM
Got trial DL in reasonable time but my Win7 task bar is at bottom of screen [over sized].
Took 3 exits and plays to be able to pick up bucket from steam engine.
Looks like good game but also looks like a few glitches
Going to uninstall and redownload.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 12:20 AM
would love to ask her if game is a good-one

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 12:17 AM
Thank you, your link copy and pasted perfect

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Aug 3, 11 7:01 PM
If you have not gotten it yet, keep trying.. I have no idea how many times I tried but FINALLY GOT IT !!!. I concentrated on the right and left columns but remembered reading several months ago about folks getting stuck but making it in the long run which is the only reason I did not give up good luck

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 27, 11 12:20 AM
Wow ! A first for me to DL a new game with out reading reviews, ..I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes

LOL, I morphed to a pretty little seahorse when I clicked Post Reply

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 26, 11 8:03 PM
I hope it's OK to post this here in-case anyone misses announcement and came right to reviews..
This is a great game and Big Fish fixed it's glitch

UPDATE! New PC version available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace! July 26, 2011

****** by bfgHondo on Jul 26, 11 3:40 PM ******

We have a new PC version of Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace available now!

*The new version of this game fixes the issues in Chapter 6 with the missing inventory items (Access Card X, wrench, oil can) and the broken hint button.

So download the game and ENJOY !

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 25, 11 7:42 AM
Netnanna, I agree totally with you. I have just started chapter 3 & am really taking my time so game will last longer LOL !
So far I love this game! ( have not reached chap. 6 )where some fishes have found a glitch )

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 23, 11 1:52 AM
This one looks to be a winner.
I love HOGS but this one grabbed me
I still have 25 minutes left on trial and am digging for my punch card code already
I guess many of us have worked with someone that had us do the dirty work while they took the glory LOL.
It looks like empathy can be a good sales tool for a game

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Jul 21, 11 2:47 PM
I must love this game, if only for background music..Am playing the last part of last chapter and can not bring myself to finish it..So I would guess that I must really like it
edit
Finished it and will play again !

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 11 7:57 PM
Only played trial for 55 min.
Curser froze several times and scene sorta froze twice..
In Game Walkthrough was available ,
Not too many sparkles
Instructions not overdone
Graphics nice
Music must have been nice because I did not turn it down.
I will try again when SE is released. Looks like a good game,

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 11 7:45 PM
Only played trial for 55 min. Curser froze several times and scene sorta froze twice.. I may try again when SE is released. Looks like a good game,

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 8, 11 3:29 PM
HI, Baglady described the game very well..Am starting chapter 3 and sorta hate to finish this game Despite the "walking" between scenes I quit using that poor hint system and am trying to figure out for myself where to go and what to do,and made lack of hints part of game - may have to eat my words but I like this game enough to ignore (so far)any glitches...
Will come back & edit if I get too frustrated!

I played the Beta some time back and recall I planned to buy when it came out
I have been watching for it and wouldn't you know it comes out after the FOURTHOFJULY sale!! piggy is skinny now and CE at that!! Will try tomorrow but will prob. have to wait for SE

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 6, 11 10:04 AM
I got to Beta this game and really liked it but it was so long ago I forgot what it was about

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 27, 11 1:32 PM
Like game so far but can't seem to pick up all gold coins, I click and there is a white spot on some and actual pickup on others..
Have 29 more min on trial and would like to reinstall to play last 29 min and see if it is better. Can that be done?? or do I just loose the remaining trial time.
It was a nice change to smile and laugh during a game , nice change of pace

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator