Posts created by gameslvr

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 2, 09 8:18 PM
Thanks Granny. I finally got them on. You just can't put them exactly on the rings, they ar a little off to the side. Thanks for your help!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 9:11 PM
Help! I found all the items to be found in all the areas. But when I go to put the paperweights on the table, it won't accept them. I've tried several times. Each color, each side. I can't go on to the Clocktower and I can't get into any of the other sites, since I already finished them. What can I do???

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Feb 27, 09 10:20 AM
Thanks for the info, Picman. I thought I was the only one feeling like there was nothing new until I read this site. I glad BF got away from gory but childrens games aen't my style either! At least there is hope!

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 27, 09 10:15 AM
I really loved the Mortimer Beckett ones but unfortunately BF doesn't carry them. I found Dream Chronicles 2 also to be a lot of fun which was a surprise to me because I though it would be more for kids. But it was relaxing and challenging enough!

to Keziah000 --- that is so great that you did that for your 73 yr old Mum. I work with the elderly and I wish more people would take the time to find creative outlets for them instead of assuming they couldn't do it or wouldn't like it. Bravo to you!

posted in Syberia II on Feb 17, 09 5:52 PM
is Syberia 2 any better than Syberia 1? Because I found Syberia 1 to be one of the dullest games around. Fantastic graphics but soo slow moving and required a walkthrough to interpret.

posted in Syberia on Feb 17, 09 5:49 PM
Fantastic graphics but the story itself is sooooo boring, and all that back and forth and back and forth. And there's no "clues" to tell you what to do next and some things have to be done in a certain sequence. If I didn't have a walkthrough I would have given up a long time ago. However, the scenery just may be worth the price. Not even interested in trying Siberia II.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 12, 09 7:00 PM
found it at last!! This is a spoiler so if you don't want to know, don't read on.

It was around the leg of the middle Knight. I wondered why the light kept flashing on his sword so I finally just clicked all over him! Whew! That was tough!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 12, 09 2:27 PM
I found it at last!! This is a spoiler so if you don't want to know, don't read on.

It was around the leg of the middle Knight. I wondered why the light kept flashing on his sword so I finally just clicked all over him! Whew! That was tough!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 11, 09 9:06 PM
I have all Knights put together except the last one on the left --- can't find the shoulder piece. Anyone have any sugestions????

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 11, 09 8:59 PM
It works!! It really works! I cut up 32 little pieces and placed them over the squares and as the light flashed under the number I wrote the numbers down while looking at the screen. You have a second or two after the lights stop, you don't have to start right away. So I just followed my numbers and ---- Yeah prpldva!!! Thank you soooooo much.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 11, 09 7:39 PM
OK forget it. I tried taping the pages up and all went well until it started speeding up and there were big gaps between lights. I just can't follow it. Well, maybe one of these days my son will come by and he can do it for me. I give up.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 11, 09 7:31 PM
I'm with you angelfish! My eyes just can't seem to follow fast enough to see which squares are lit up! I'm going to try covering up the chess pieces as someone suggested & see if that helps. Good luck!

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Jan 30, 09 8:52 PM
I thought this game was a real wimp. The puzzles" were extremely easy, the dialogue was juvenile and the whole thing was no challenge at all. I wouldn't buy it ---Waste of money.

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on Jan 30, 09 8:32 PM
Really dumb game. No story to it. Can anyone tell me where to find the gold fish where the water comes out of the rock?? That one stumped me.

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Jan 30, 09 3:51 PM
I downloaded the free trial and thought this was the worst game ever. it was slow, it hesitated between changing scenes, the puzzles were way too easy and the dialogue was juvenile. Good graphics but not enough good in it for me to enjoy it.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 30, 09 3:40 PM
The game I was referring to was Coyote's Tale NOT Robinson Caruso! Sorry.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 30, 09 3:37 PM
I downloaded the free trail and I thought this was the worst game I'd ever seen. The movement is slow, it stalls before going to the next screen, the "games" are way too easy and the dialogue is juvenile. Below par for Big Fish.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 28, 08 10:38 PM
I don't know how to post a beginning subject but I was wondering what anyone who has played the game feels about it? Its a fun game but OOOHHHH those teeny, tiny clues! My poor eyes!

Didn't like this game at all. The pace was very slow moving and it was frustrating to always "click to continue, click to continue" Drove me nuts. I deleted it after about 15 minutes.

posted in Amazing Finds on Dec 8, 08 4:59 PM
Didn't like it much. I found the objects really hard to find and, well, it just plain wasn't interesting. I played the demo but I will not be buying this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator