Posts created by TerryMann

posted in Isidiada on Mar 22, 10 2:00 AM
I went ahead and finish my hour demo and noticed the game was quite boring. I would definately have to agree, before I noticed the time was gone waiting for the matches to be over with. That was a waste of time, but I did check and did not see a relax mode - Sorry for those that don't like timers. If you want a game to last long and not because they're a whole lot of levels, how about because waiting for the matches to be over with. I would say just match above, but even then you have to wait and I am not joking. More like Lost of Reefs, Cradle of Rome series and Babylonia are games we would like to see!!!!! Well for me anyways...

posted in Isidiada on Mar 22, 10 12:48 AM
This is your basic Match 3 games, if I knew how many levels there were I may consider buying it. The object of the game is to match 3 and underneath certain tiles you will find a letter Z. The letter Z will be assigned to a letter in a box on the top right, which will solve a riddle. The riddle will come out in the beginning of the level. Of course, some of the words I never heard before LOL!!! Also, I don't think there is an option for those that do not like timers. I do like 'em they make the game more challenging. This may help though - while making matches you will spot a few hour glasses that do make a difference in the amount of time left. I hope this review helps!!! Happy Gaming!!!

posted in Leeloo's Talent Agency on Mar 21, 10 7:58 PM
I purchased this game a while back on a different site, the same thing was happening to me EVERYTIME I tried to play it. Customer Service helped me out. I had to right click and go under personalize- display settings and apply there. Some of my other games do the exact same thing. GOOD LUCK!!!! And HAPPY GAMING!!!!

posted in The Lost City of Gold on Mar 20, 10 9:17 PM
Sorry it took me a while to reply, but I know exactly what you mean. I would hate to purchase a game and find out it has 50 levels. Depending on how long the levels are not even 50 is worth it!!!! On another site I read that there is over 45 levels to this game. Another way you may be able to find out is download the game and while playing and check/see if there is a map that shows you how many there are. I believe this may help you later. If you are not satisfied with the game you can always uninstall the game. The uninstalling may be a little extra for you to do, but it's worth it, rather buying a game that's not. GOOD LUCK!!!

posted in Leeloo's Talent Agency on Mar 20, 10 12:31 AM
I purchased this game on another site, and finished in one night. It is a fun time management game, too bad it was short. After so many levels there are hidden object games. The upgrades are not available, after you finish so many levels, you have to go back and upgrade again. After finishing the game you have a survivor mode where you replay the levels over and upgrade without losing any lives. The fairy tale levels where my favorite. You also have a wild west levels and a few more. The game is fun and short, it was sad that it didn't last long. Hopefully they will make Leeloo's Talent Agency 2 were you get to keep your upgrades. It has been a while since I played it, but they also have a hidden object mode that you can play after finishing the game. If your looking for a short time management game this one is for you, other than it being short, I give it two thumbs up Have fun and enjoy the game for a few hours because I sure did!!!!

posted in Legend of Ali Baba on Mar 18, 10 12:54 AM
Good job !!!! I was checking other Match 3 games and I tried the demo it seemed like a lot of fun. I know this game is 2 yrs old. Anyways... I read on another forum that if you lose the game, the game is over and that's it. Is that true? Or do you get to buy all of the items that they have available. Another site mention that is only 51 days and that meant 51 levels. Let me know what happened to you thanks again. I hope you see my reply.

posted in Lost in Reefs on Mar 17, 10 9:03 AM
That has happened to me before, not on this game. Customer Service told me to uninstall the game and reinstall again. It did work, GOOD LUCK with that. Anyway... Lost of Reefs does have different modes, just to let you know I did finish the game, and during the first game mode, I quit came back to it and my profile was still there. However, I finished the swap mode and noticed I was level 76 went to the next mode and started on level 1. None of my progress deleted thank goodness that's just way the game is. I know this is off the subject, but has anyone played any jewel match 3 games and if so please let me know what to do with those boulders? THANKS

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Mar 17, 10 8:53 AM
I know this is for Jewel Match 2, but has anyone played the first one. I left messages on that forum and no replies - Anyways... if anyone has please let me know what to do with those darn boulders PLEASE!!! I know it is probably going to be something so simple. As soon as I am almost done with level, sure enough more boulders come down. Thanks !!! Happy St. Patty's Day !!!!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Mar 17, 10 8:45 AM
HEY FISHY'S, HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY!!!!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Mar 17, 10 8:27 AM
I don't know if you are really a great big Match 3 fan or not. However, I'm glad you enjoyed this game. Keep having fun. I really like games that I don't finish in a day !!! Have you played the Cradle of Rome series? Those games do last a while. I know this off the subject, but have you played Jewel Match games? If so, I purchased all three games, being I haven't seen any time mangement games in a while. I figured they would have keep me busy until I see more time management games. Don't get me wrong I do like Match 3 games too. I started playing Jewel Match and read the forums, there were no bad reviews so I went ahead and purchased them. Now I have all three and don't know what to do with the DARN BOULDERS!!!! I wrote and left a few messages, haven't gotton any replies, if you have played them, please let me know what to do. Anyone else who has played Jewel Match, please let me know what to do with them. Thanks If you are going to reply to my message please let me know which Jewel Match to look under, being that there is three. And the name of the Subject. Thanks again and Happy Gaming!!!!

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Mar 17, 10 12:44 AM
The game froze on me as well, lucky I wasn't far in the game. I went ahead and uninstall it and reinstall it again. The ctrl+alt+ Delete didn't work for me that time though that normally does for me. Anyways does anyone know what to do about the boulders match them and more come out. Any help out there!!! THANKS!!!

posted in Jewel Match - Winter Wonderland on Mar 17, 10 12:36 AM
Please help, regarding the boulders!!! Are they on on levels or what? I can't seem to make them disappear unless I match 3 then out pops gold tiles under that. ( Three boulders that is) anyways time is almost up and sure enough more boulders. Any suggestions out there please reply Thanks!!!!

posted in Jewel Match - Winter Wonderland on Mar 17, 10 12:30 AM
GOOD JOB!!!! I have written on other forums regarding this game - THE BOULDERS help me please I match them and they are gone .Before I know out come 5 at a time on different sides. I get those together, don't ask me how and here comes a few more. The time limit is almost up... well, guess what? You guess it more boulders. Thanks for the tip!!! I was also wondering did you get boulders on every level or did they come every other level? Since you gave me the tip I guess I will go back and skip those levels. What a waste but I guess I'll get what all I can out of the $6.99. Bummer !!!! Not to mention I have all 3 Jewel Match games.Thanks again... Any tips on the boulders please let me know.

posted in Jewel Match on Mar 16, 10 9:47 PM
Is it just me or is any one else having problems with these darn boulders. Everytime I get them together and make a match 3, more keep coming down. I go ahead and take care of those - sure enough here comes more. I cannot even finish the level. Time runs out while more boulders come down. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

posted in Lost in Reefs on Mar 16, 10 8:40 AM
bimsquid oops ... I forgot to mention, no I don't think there was an untimed mode.

posted in Lost in Reefs on Mar 16, 10 8:38 AM
Hey bimsquid, Great job on your score I don't even remember what my score was. Sorry but at the end of the game that is all that happens - Sorry Dopey LOL!!!! I know it wasn't all that much, but I had a good time playing the game anyways. See Ya and Happy Gaming!!!!

posted in Aquitania on Mar 16, 10 8:29 AM
Just wanted to say I started playing this game early this morning. I haven't gotton that far yet. I do reply to some of these forums and I notice no one hardly checks back. But I will play the game again tonight and let you know if I pass the level or not. Anyhow, don't even know when I will get there. I checked the other forums for this game and it seems to me, people didn't bother playing the game and saying it was very difficult. I played Carribean Hideaway finish that game 3 days (6 Hrs) for each day. People said that was an extremely hard game - Not hardly. I will go ahead and check this one for you, wish me LUCK anyways. I don't know when I will get there I play early in the mornings for a couple of hours and don't get back on my pc until late evening hours again. So I will keep in touch.

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Mar 15, 10 8:05 AM
GOOD JOB!!! I finished too, I can't believe you got that many bombs? How did you do that? I finished with 3 bombs and finsihed the game in 3 days (6 Hours for each day) How did you get that many bombs? I couldn't get but only 3.

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Mar 15, 10 8:01 AM
I didn't find any tricks to the game, so I was a little discouraged since a lot of people were having so much trouble. I finished the game and it was a little frustrating at first. There is actually no tips, that I can give you except what I posted on for LEVEL 32 - under TMann GOOD LUCK!!!

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Mar 15, 10 7:54 AM
The best thing for you to do is before you go any further in the game, Pick a stage that is very easy. And repeat it and repeat it and repeat it, until you have enough gold. The reason why I say that is you can purchase buildings that will upgrade bombs, lightning etc... Well, not really etc... because basically you only get bombs, lightning and a blue pirate (which shuffles the board for you) very handy later on in the game. Also, I can't remember what level 32 looks like, however the down-side to the game is you cant' go back and redo a level you finished, so before the game is over make sure your timer goes out before you finish the level. The game got a little hard around 70 something, but the last one was pretty easy so was level 97. GOOD LUCK with the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator