Posts created by wxman77477

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 7, 12 5:13 AM
First priority is to get to Quarry and build a Bank on lot to right of HQ. Then get HQ to Level 3.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 7, 12 5:09 AM
First upgrade HQ to Level 3, in the mean time cut down two trees. Do not send wagons to HQ until it gets to Level 3. Then build one Bank and one Quarry.

Then just start working your way out to cut down trees, then build immediately. First two more Banks then two more Quarrys.

Buy 2 or 3 workers, then once you have 200 Money, upgrade workers.

Start upgrading Roads to Avenues, and upgrading each Bank and Quarry to Level 3.

I found it best to set all workers to a new job, then send back all wagons to HQ.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 11:18 AM
Knock down the building ruins, then cut down trees, then build banks then repair roads, and one production run through the Saw Mile. Done. My time 2:30

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 8:10 AM
You can demolish segments of road you do not need. Each segment will give you 10 money and 20 stone. These include:

One segment just to the lower left of HQ

Two segments on the upper right

One segment just to the right of the Exit

Two segments just below the Mine

And once you repair the two segments just to the right of HQ, there are six segments near the Entrance you do not need

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 8:01 AM
See my response on another thread

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 7:59 AM
Click on the little guy standing on a side road and you will get instructions.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 7:57 AM
I think you are referring to Part 3 - Level 2.

The key to this Level is to buy a worker, demolish the two road sections just to the right of the Entrance (these will have to be repaired later).

Repair road to Quarry and Tree below HQ. Cut down tree and build Bank.

Work to other tree and build Mine.

Clear all debris, pick up materials, and start repairing road.

Once you have 60 of each material, upgrade HQ to Level 2.

Make one production run through the Foundry.

Remember to repair the two road segments you demolished and there is a small section of road to the right of the Bank.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 7:40 AM
You start with a Company Headquarters, you do not need a Company Office. You upgrade the HQ to Level 2 with 60 each of wood, stone, and money. You upgrade the HQ to Level 3 with and additional 120 each of wood, stone, and money.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 7:28 AM
Remember, you must upgrade the Avenue (the road that connects the Entrance and the Exit) twice, not just once. You first upgrade a pathway to a road, then you upgrade a road to an avenue.

Initially send one worker pick up the stone on the Avenue and repair the lower left road to the Quarry while the second worker cuts down the tree to the left and builds a Bank.

Using both workers clear the road to the Quarry and the two trees on top.

Keep harvesting trees and sending all wagons to HQ until you have 70 wood. During that period repair the Avenue also.

Once you have 70 wood, build a Mine on one of the upper lots, keep harvesting the other.

Make two production runs through the Saw Mill and keep repairing the Avenue.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 6:57 AM
Basically I limited the areas I wanted to clean up and I upgraded HQ to Level 3 before I produced anything from the Saw Mill or Foundry.

Clear the way to the tree right of HQ, cut down tree, build Bank, and pick up wood.

Clear the way to the Quarry, cut down tree (do not try to send this wagon back until HQ is L2), wait till you have 60 wood, stone and money and upgrade HQ to Level 2.

Buy two additional workers and work the way to the last tree and cut it down.

Keep harvesting the two trees until you have 120 of each material. Until the 120 mark is reached clear the iron piles and open way to the Mine. Upgrade HQ to L3.

Keep harvesting trees until you have 80.

Build Saw Mill and Foundry, pay of guy and pave exit road, buy two more employees. Make on production run at the Saw Mill and Foundry.

Do not worry about the upper right and lower left areas.

You are done. My best time was 7:39.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 4, 12 5:53 AM
I think you are referring to Part 1 - Level 7, as there is no Part 7.

The only thing I can think of is that the road near the exit has not been paved. Otherwise I have no idea.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 2, 12 9:47 AM
The best way for me on this level was to Upgrade Headquarters to Level 3.

First, build a Bank in the lower left lot, and then a Quarry in the upper left lot.

Clear the way to the two other tree lots and havest them until you can upgrade Headquarters.

Once you have enough wood to get one production run for a Saw Mill plus enough wood to build a Mine and Saw Mill (70 total I think), build the structures.

I think I had at least 3 workers. Done in less than 6 minutes.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 2, 12 7:41 AM
You don't have to spend all your time clicking the thief. One click will keep him down for about 4 seconds. While he is down do the following:

Use both workers clearing debris and picking up supplies simultaneously.

Get to the first tree, cut it down and build a Bank.

Cut down the second tree twice, and build a Saw Mill.

Send one worker to the top pile of stone and have him pick that line of stones as he returns to Headquarters.

Pay off guy and buy two loads of iron. Repair road next to exit.

One production run at each of the Saw Mill and Foundary.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 31, 12 4:37 AM
OK, I found a way to get Gold on Part 5 - Level 8

First priority is to send one worker to the Bank, clearing debris and picking up materials but do not send wagons on to Headquarters. These wagons will only be sent once you have upgraded Headquarter to level 2.

Send your second worker to clear debris and picking up materials in the other direction.

Once your first worker clears past the first tree lot, have your second worker cut the tree down and return when it grows back (but otherwise keep him on the top side. Keep your first worker on his primary goal of getting to the Bank.

After the Bank is reached, send wagons from the Bank and regrowing tree immediately to Headquarters.

While the Bank and Tree are producing, keep the first and second workers clearing debris (as well as picking up materials) on the bottom and top of the screen, respectively.

Just about the time you have cleared all debris and pickup all material, you will have acquired 200 units of money. Buy worker upgrade.

Now the priority is to repair roads. First build a Quarry at the lot with the tree you have been havesting. Send all wagons back to Headquarters as the road is open. You also need a second Bank and Quarry as lots become available. Once you have 60 Money, Wood, and Stone, each, upgrade your Headquarters to Level 2. You now need a second Bank and Quarry as lotts become available. You need a little coal so build a mine.

As the final lots become available, let them grow enough trees for the the building of a Saw Mill, a Foundry and 40 more for one shipment from the Saw Mill under a Level 3 Headquarters.

Keep sending back all money, wood and stone wagons until you have 120 units each and upgrade your Headquarters to Level 3.

Build a Foundry and Sawmill, making one production run through each. Make sure all roads are repaired. You are done with Level 8.

I also got Gold on Levels 9 and 10. Not anything relly difficult. Keys are build Headquarters to Level 3 ASAP. And on Level 9, do not send Iron wagons to Headquarters until it is at Level 3.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 31, 12 3:28 AM
Clean up the area at the bottom of the screen and the Manager will give you 100 money units.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 11:55 AM
I don't remember exact details on exact materials I bought, or how many times I let trees grow to reharvest, but the basic outline is:

First You need to do two things.

Gather everything you can and start demolishing the road to the east and southeast that you do not use (you get half of what it cost to develop).

Work your way to the first development plot.

Build a Bank

Keep working around that loop

Once the Bank has produced about 80, demolish the Bank and build a Quarry.

Get enough stone to build a Mine, a Sawmill, and a Foundry. (Keep working around the loop)

Demolish the Quarry and build a Mine. Once mine produces 80, demolish the mine and build a Sawmill.

In the last development lot, build a Foundry. Buy 20 Iron. You also need 40 Wood at this point.

Make one production run at each of the Sawmill and Foundry.

Your done.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 11:22 AM
I have Gold on all before these levels. On Level 8 I am not close to Gold, any suggestion?

On Level 9 and 10 (I have only played once each), I am Silver but can make Gold on another try or two. But 8, there must be something I am not seeing.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 9:45 AM
Never mind, I figured it out.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 9:31 AM
Anybody figure this one out?

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 6:22 AM
Twice I have the game "locks up" and I have to close the game and restart. Obviously, I lose any progress on the specific level I am working on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator