Posts created by gripes

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 14 5:46 AM
Hi from Texas Just John....

Yes i am a loyal midnight castle fan/player,i am also a loyal Big Fisher...they have a very gracious and helpful staff should we need their help with anything what so ever, and of course Big Fish brings to us the best of the best of the CASUAL GAMES..in my humble opinion..

if i was going to ask Big Fish for anything it be for a live in the moment social feature.I for 1 member have a want for a polite easy going site where i can spend more of my free time.. with no adult type pressure..or controversies.

i am a casual game fan,i adore getting lost and caught up in the story books type atmosphere's and the challenges they offer...i am someone who admires the creativity,the art of those who develop and make these games and are a grateful for them die hard fan...

You brought to us and gave to us Just John 1 of the BEST of BEST free to play games that has been brought to market place in my humble opinion..and i THANK YOU..You gave us so much and are still giving us a wonderful world to loose ourselves in,while we work our way though it..

and is why Just John,i am going to beg you for a kingdom builder..with all the bells and whistles type facets that you put into Midnight Castle..

Your busy... that's a good thing for you isn't it..I am very spoiled by Big Fish..Just John..i am craving a ta die for kingdom builder that never ends..and thought to ask YOU for it...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 5:47 AM
.....THANK-YOU.......

WOOHOO....while i was into my 2nd midnight castle profile a short while ago.. i thought i heard a male voice say.."WHERE AM I"..hmmmmm i thought that has ta be John Just John trying again To open my original Profile.....

i switched users held my breath...opened midnight castle.... and BOOM It OPENED...

THANK - YOU BIGGY FISH STAFF... yes i did write a short & sweet email yesterday asking if You could help me with this.. and YEEEEE HA!!!!!!! ...THANK -YOU

p.s. i can't believe i did,but i went ahead and opened a facebook account for "JUST IN CASE SWEEPSTAKES' i refuse to miss out on another...

THANK YOU...THANK YOU.....
Your's Truly,gripy gripes/harlett/icee harlett

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 14 10:18 AM
oops i did it again...i left before politely saying

your's truly,

gripy gripes/icee harlett...........

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 14 10:14 AM
Hi Hello.....Big Fish can you ask John Just John whose been stuck on level 21 ever sense we all first met, why he has most of US stuck on level 21...& holding. .

John Just John i sure am glad you updated your friends wish list this morning cause i wasn't about ta give up my Pendant of Sympathy to you..which is worth 1720 gold coins...

if you could add anything i so desired to this wonderful game of your all's what would i ask for...the phoenix to rise up outta that fountain at some point, i just adore the expression on it's face when i turns to look at us...

then ......Twilight city:love as a cure..has a couple of i adored features.. we could earn furniture choices for our rooms.. and clothes for our character...

a communal chat window where we could chat while live on line might not back fire wrong and instead be really fun...

John Just John don't you wanna be on level anything else then 21.. yet.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 14 6:25 AM
gripy gripes/aka icee harlett is a bigfish fan from the West side of forth worth Texas usa...it's just about 8:30 am this April 2nd,2014

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 11:32 AM
DARN IT....BUMMER.... i don't do facebook....i hate missing out on fun sweepstakes..

i adore the game..

even though i'm a little frustrated in the moment..i'm at level 21 stuck in the cove of really high priced golly jeepers gee wizzers...made worse by there is only 22 levels..?????AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

maybe it isn't the developers fault.. maybe it's mine... but i am hooked.....i can't help but wanna see where the game is taking me then get there...sooo developer guys & gals...HURRY UP & catch up with YOUR PLAYERS.... if you all be so kind...

sorry i forgot,to say...

Your's Truly icee harlett

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 11:23 AM
Excuse me for LOL.....i am soooo thinking the exact same....darn it..those folks haveta know we lack patience.. rush to the top & to the finish..then play it again in much more relaxed state of being..

meanwhile... i have a trick/tip...open your bag of stuff.....look for the "AIR BAG" items you should see a air bag icon at the bottom of each item..cash in those items to yourself...along with all that "PET" food..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 12:00 PM
TY for the heads up... ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 6:53 AM
you can request a friend request with icee whose id # is.....203,116
harlett is waiting to be unlocked..tap tap taps foot..paces floor.. growls a little bit..:ahahahahahaha

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 6:45 AM
i am happy dancing at the new additions,true i haven't been back into my character i began this adventure with.. yet..trust me i am wearing a way big SMILE while waiting...

anyone know why we are clearly enjoying getting lost in this story book atmosphere despite the few glitches and gripes..

i adore this GAME...your's truly...gripes aka harlett aka icee

posted in Burger Shop 2 on May 8, 13 6:53 AM
Bummer..i was hoping too hear differently...

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 3:25 PM
What a delightful & pleasant game this was...i was so pleasantly surprised..

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 3:15 PM
I expected too enjoy the story,the art,maybe be a little frazzled by the adventure aspects...but no..what irked me was the glitches or ticks in every hidden object scene...i had to do the,items highlighted in white before my cursor worked and the clicked on objects didn't float nearly forever before being crossed off the list...Otherwise...this game lived up too my personal expectations....guess i'll start it again and see what the match 3 is like...

posted in Monopoly ® on Oct 9, 12 10:02 AM
i have installed the game for the second time... first time i missed having too repair my micro-soft card and license... but the game still hasn't run... matter of fact it shuts down the game mgr... then says upgrade your graphic's card for a GL costs 29.95...from i suspect the bogus micro-soft sites...just had it do it too me again.....guess i will never know how this game plays..which is a big disappointment....oh well...for me.... wasted $6.95...........

Okay...dang it....darn it........i did run into the dang tick or bug in this game again.... it's in every hidden object scene from the middle to the end.......I beat the termination notice by... going down the object list from right to left in exact order...instead of randomly checking off the list.......oh yeah.......and you will encounter the cursor issue in the bonus round big time.....oh well.........

but have to say.... nothing was as bad as the awful sound effects and cursor issues in that camper game.....wish someone would fix those issues .....

i couldn't wait for the full version to finish downloading..after trying the trial... that ran smoothly..meanwhile....adobe flash player 11 updated itself,which cause micro-soft notice to continually pop up with that version had to close...wasn't until ...Lord of statues finished finished installing and i began in earnest to enjoy.. that i too ran into all problems that been spoken about... about this game... i became so frustrated that i,went ahead and removed that adobe flash player 11 version... and began the game all over.. which was okay... the game is enthralling.......whalla... all the problems were done and over with.....for me... the problem was... adobe flash player 11.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator