Posts created by roses_r_red

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:50 AM
The Hot Kiss booth opens at 2p.m. pacific time. that's a little over two hours from now. Is that ok with everyone?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:47 AM
Ok. Bertha is on her way home. A little tipsy and her route is not exactly a straight line, but I think she'll make it.

On the sled and...wheeeeeeeee. That was fun! I'm back

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:41 AM
Labbug - thanks for the great job as judge. Did eli173 really try to bribe you? Hmmm Seems like you could have come up with a better bribe than that!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:38 AM
Looks like its a tie! Congrats Torchie and Draghi! A full cauldron will be waiting for both of you back at the manor.

I'll be on my sled and heading back as soon as I get Big Bertha unstuck. She seems to have finished off the martini and expanded enough she can't get out of the cauldron!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:30 AM
Here comes the snow! Perfect timing. Now we don't have to worry about watering them

Do we have a winner yet?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:26 AM
The forestry service will put out any remaining hot spots. Sure is a lot of smoke! Grab a bunch of those little trees and start replanting

That bear is now bare! Bet he'll never try to take on a dragon again!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:23 AM
Looks like Lightning has cornered a bear! How about some bear stew tonight?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:18 AM
Big Bertha!!!!! Get out of that cauldron of Blue Winter Delight!!!! That's for the winner!!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:17 AM
Labbug! are you all right? You look slightly singed! Here. Have a sip of this martini. Looks like we're almost finished.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:13 AM
Hey! Theorems dragon just tried to take out the judge! Where is Theorem?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:10 AM
This is a spectacular show! Next time we should do it at night!

Big Bertha, go around the other side of the tree. You have to burn the whole thing not just one side!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 11:02 AM
Thanks Labbug. You just have to decide who has burned their tree completely first. Hey everyone! Are you here yet?

Labbug, check the list of dragons listed about 3 posts ago.

It is now 11 and time for the tree burning to begin! The dragons are all here and are warming up their fire breath.

Three...two...one...start burning!

Burn baby Burn!

Wow!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 10:48 AM
The tree burning begins in 15 minutes. I have a permit from the forestry for this and they will meet us up on the hill with baby pine trees we can plant after the dragons finish clearing the dead ones.

I am on the way up the hill to attach the strawmen to the trees. See you soon!

Labbug-will you judge the tree burning? Sorry, no robots this time. Maybe at the next party we can have robot games.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 10:21 AM
Labbug -
Seems like a dragon kiss would be something like having a weird facial. At my age, anything would help. Do you have a dragon to enter in the games?

Here is a list of competing dragons

Karatopa - Torchie
Abbietweets - Hagrida
eli173 - Draghi
Buddytrex - Lightning
Roses-r-red - Big Bertha
Theorem - ?

Any more?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 10:03 AM
Auntie Boil is hiding in the gazebo and the clouds are coming in. Do witches really melt if they get wet?

If it starts snowing, it will help keep the fires under control, but it may cause a problem with the dragons trying to burn the dead trees and strawmen. Might make the competition more interesting.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 9:49 AM
Glad you could make it Labbug! So far you have only missed the pie cooking contest. The tree burning contest starts in a little over an hour. Good idea to make sure the ground is clear. Just sent the dragons up to remove any brush in the area.

The kissing booth will be at 2p.m. Pacific time...about 4 hours from now. Sounds like you are a willing participant.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 9:16 AM
The turtle soup is ready. Yummm. I first had turtle soup when I was vacationing in Florida. They raise the turtles just for this, so no wild ones have been harmed. I put another pig on the spit and made some hot chocolate...you may spike it with whatever is in those barrels if you dare.

Just had some of uptownola's red beans and rice. I think I died and went to heaven.

After eating too much of everything, I hope I can get up the hill for the burning. Maybe we should all fly up on the dragons and sled down afterwards.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 8:49 AM
Great idea Eli 173. I have a few too many strawmen at some of my manors. Anybody else have some to get rid of?

Yes it was the giant beetles. They like giant trees.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 8:47 AM
Eli, you are in charge of the Hot Kiss contest...might not be a contest if I'm the only one brave enough to enter!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 23, 16 8:44 AM
You will need snow shoes to get up the hill to the trees that the dragons will be burning (the trees are dead from a beetle infestation). They are all around 50 feet tall so they should be quite a sight when they burn. You will also need to grab a sled to come back down the hill.

Any volunteers to judge this event? Shouldn't be too hard.

Winner gets a cauldron full of Blue Winter Delight supplied by Purplemartini

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator