Posts created by EHinSF

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita on Feb 19, 17 6:52 PM
Thank you. I've been stumped as well.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita on Feb 1, 17 5:39 PM
hey everyone...I'm stuck on Level 6 - I am missing one Pirates chest that I seem to have looked everywhere for....it's probably buried...anyone help with where the Pirates chests are? Thanks.

I didn't even get to the pub yet. I'm stuck in the theater trying to use it. It says I found the 2 thermal spots, but the strategy guide also has a clue that we're supposed to find a rectangle with some markers near each corner. All that HINT does is point to the device. This should have been a mini-game where you can skip this. Please if someone got passed the theater's thermal hot points.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 7, 16 9:46 PM
The first set of Roads of Rome games also had 40 levels with a few bonus if you get gold on all levels. Most **** TM games seem to have 40 levels plus some bonus.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 11:01 PM
Thanks

Stuck in the same place. No idea what to do, and with the short Strategy Guides produced now, nothing in there either. Any help for us please with the Tassel Reader?

I think less time, money and effort are spent on the newer games' SGs. If there is blame to point to, its EIPIX, because I think they're now the market leader of games BFG offers. EIPIX very much is typically scant on its SGs, but sometimes if you really try things, or think about it, (or come here!) you figure out the puzzle or problem. I have no problem with the HOS but I expect more help with the puzzles.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Aug 27, 15 11:16 PM
It's a little yellow-handed screwdriver, look closely, and you'll see it on the right, almost at the front edge of the screen.

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on Aug 15, 15 1:30 AM
It tells me I have to go to the Shadows Theater to pop a balloon. I can't find any such room.....Is in the Mirrored House? Spoiler welcome, I need to get passed here.
Thanks.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Aug 2, 15 6:19 AM
Spoiler alert is OK. I havent found any way to get rid of the red mushrooms and wolf skins and I need gold badly. The second game was easier to play.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Aug 1, 15 4:58 AM
Upper left near the 2 ladies doing the bazaar in the square.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Aug 1, 15 4:55 AM
I finished the game and never used the runes or stones.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Aug 1, 15 4:53 AM
I've just joined the military and I'm helping with reopening the mines, so I need to buy supplies. After just helping the hunters out, the amount of gold is dwindling.
I have 43 red mushrooms. I've sold the edible ones, where do I sell these?
Also want to sell 8 wolf skins? Help is appreciated.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 31, 15 3:16 AM
I dont remember either, I think either a crate, a reward, or included in with something else. I have all 3 now, and dont know what to do with them yet. You do need to build the ship and go on voyages to get them all. There's also a round and triangular stones that seem to be related, which I read in a forum post.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 31, 15 12:54 AM
I have 8 sapphires, the ring, 4 friendship rings and 3 Royal Pearls...one more and I can give them to the Wizard. The Royal Pearls are purple; you dont find them in the sea. Hint would be great, thanks!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 30, 15 6:34 PM
And later she will buy the herbs from you at a good price.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 30, 15 6:31 PM
You were right- indeed the workkers are in the slum. Sometimes I take words in games too literally. So I've got my ship en voyage and explored a few islands! Love this game!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 30, 15 2:43 AM
No it has to be "trustworthy" not just slum workers, who you can use to build the ship, but once its done, I have 5 following me in my quest who I did big favors for. I can't see 5 available men I can recruit unless they recruit themselves?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 30, 15 2:31 AM
One was in a stated place in this forum, and the other in a random place.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jul 30, 15 1:26 AM
I've managed to get five reputable men follow me in my quest, but I used 5 slum workers to finish building the ship. Evidently, the slum workers are not trustworthy crew.

Any tips on how to find who I'd ask, but no dialogue in this game. Any suggestions please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator