Posts created by metatron31

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Oct 24, 12 7:43 PM
I also got bounced off the game after I downloaded it, receiving the message "game quit unexpectedly". I use a Mac Leopard 10.5.8.
metatron31

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Jul 11, 12 4:58 PM
Find the blue and red lenses and then place them in the viewfinder; this will reveal four triangular shapes that will automatically go into your journal. Then go to the meeting room and try to input the symbols in the order you saw them through the viewfinder. Good luck with this; I am stuck at this point in the game because when I input the symbols as told to, the safe door still won't open and therefore I cannot access the key inside which unllocks the Projection room door.
metatron31

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Jul 9, 12 2:16 PM
Hi. I'm having problems opening the safe in the meeting room. I input the triangular symbols as indicated by the blue and red lenses clue, but the safe door doesn't open, so I can't access the key to the projection room. Please help.
metatron31

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Jul 5, 12 7:45 PM
Hi. I need help with this game. (Mac version). In the Meeting Room, I try to input the code on the safe (the four triangular shapes) as viewed through the viewfinder lenses, but nothing happens. The safe door doesn't open, so I can't get the key for the Projection Room. Please help!!!
metatron31

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Jul 4, 12 11:26 PM
Hi. I'm having a problem with inputing the symbols on the safe. I punch them in the the order given by inserting the red and blue lenses, but it won't open, so I can't access the key. Please help.

metatron31

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on May 31, 12 6:50 PM
I'm having trouble with the Safe puzzle in the library. The instructions tell me to left click the knobs on the safe to access the correct patterns, but this doesn't work on my mac. Please help.
metatron31

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator