Posts created by amy31ie

margotbean wrote:is there anyone who speaks English natively who calls a crescent wrench a "spanner"? .

Only people born in England

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 26, 15 8:50 PM
Copy of email I just sent to BFG. I am hoping that by posting it here as well, some notice may be taken by someone who recognizes 1)how insulting this is and 2) that I just want some REAL help; even if that help is 'we don't know'.

I waited 3 days for an automated response to a detailed email regarding my problem that categorically states I've already tried all of the things on your help page (i.e. what you just sent me)?!? You have GOT to be kidding me! If I take the time to detail my problem AND send you a DrFelixReport, it's pretty insulting to know my email was not even read. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. So, let's try this again: (RE: AGENCY 33)

There have been no updates to the game and no changes to my system. Last night, in the middle of playing my screen went blank. I can see no error message but my Task Manager says "Fatal Error". I have re-started my computer & uninstalled/reinstalled the game but no changes. I went to the help pages but it was all about updating my system which, as I've said, has not changed since the last, long-ago, game update. I've seen on the forum that this has been happening to many people. What's been working/has anything been working to get me back in the game? Thanks

I saved the DrFelixReport and am re-attaching it to this email. I joined BFG BECAUSE of it's excellent Customer Service. When you got rid of the online help (which I LOVED) I was told your email support would be as thorough. This is not the first time this has happened so telling me it will be fixed soon is not going to cut it anymore.

Very disappointed but still hopeful,

Amy

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 7:46 AM
Also here to join the "Fatal Error"/blank screen club

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 11, 15 6:50 PM
bookwriter wrote:I am wondering if there is a Collector's Edition that will be offered? I really want to buy this now, but I would prefer the CE version. BF, any response? Thanks. And just to let you know I only purchase from this site so I only have the one Delicious game that BF offers. When the others are available I will purchase them all from here. It is a site I trust and respect and have for years.

I'm also wondering if there's a CE of this game available? If yes, will it be available here? I really liked having that extra level in 'New Beginnings'. I prefer to buy my games here but I don't want to buy a standard version if there's a CE out there (or coming here) instead. I saw the response from bfgBellerophon but I'm trying here first (I had a 'help' email ready to send to BFG but I hate to jam them with this stuff... this seems like EXACTLY the stuff the moderators should know about). If there's a CE somewhere else (i.e. a full(er) version available) no matter where, I'd appreciate knowing about it before I buy here. Thanks!

Thank you, heatherington! That was exactly what I needed to get the last building. I really appreciate the help!

I also can't find the Hiding Place building (and I've played it 3 times). I now know it's by the hotel. Is it the tree to the right of the door or the tree on the right when pulled back to see the fountain? Does anyone how far into the game you have to be to find it? (I THINK I remember finding one by the tree on the right when you can see the fountain but it was so long ago I can't remember for sure). Any help is appreciated!! This is the only thing I have left to get all the achievements and all the buildings; it's driving me a little nuts! (really wanted a little squirrel emoticon for this one)

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 1, 14 3:38 PM
Glad I'm not the only one, ChrisJones71! I was afraid everyone but me figured out how to do it!

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 1, 14 12:58 PM
Has anyone been able to do this? If so, what scene did you do it on? I haven't been able to manage it and so can rarely get all the challenges necessary to max out my prizes in the Temple. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 17, 14 7:44 PM
I too just downloaded the most recent version and was unable to pick up the Teddy in the Circus scene (even though I was clicking on what the Hint said I should). I didn't play the scene more than once because, well, what's the point... so not sure if other objects on different tries would have the same problem. Never had this problem before this latest update. Hope they come up with a quick fix for this glitch! I was SO excited to see an update because this is the first time I'd 'caught up' to the story but not much point playing if I'm just wasting energy on scenes it's impossible to finish. Thanks, in advance, for quickly resolving this - I really like this game and would miss playing it!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 22, 14 9:24 PM
I'm having the same problem and posted in the "Technical Issues" forum about it. It looks like only 1 other person has posted there about this so PLEASE, if you're having this problem, post/re-post in Technical Issues so there are enough mentions of it to get some action. Thanks!

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 21, 14 3:22 PM
I am stuck in the Scientist's House trying to make Special Acid. I have everything I need but no matter where I click when I have the knife (and I placed the 'black bead' on the knife in every square on the board the Flower's upon to make sure I've tried everywhere) I can NOT cut the flower! HELP! There's a thread about this in the Forum and it doesn't seem like anybody there's figured a fix either.

For those of you with technical issues about the Sun on the Cemetery gates: try placing the Sun right of the imprint on the gate (a tip I found in the Forum that worked for me). Good Luck!

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Apr 5, 14 9:09 PM
So... there's a sale... so I bought a VERY old game... I don't really expect anyone to read this... But, if you do... I bought an employee and she absolutely WILL NOT turn over a dog to it's owner. Therefore, I can't finish the level. Anybody else run into this? Anybody find a fix? Thx.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 19, 10 5:31 PM
I have to agree!! I'm looking for 1 more game for my punch card and so I've been checking the DD every day - but Westward III is already one of my games this month. I actually like that the games are repeated so if I miss one I can catch it another time but not within the same month.

I hope the rest of the DD's this month will be new! (and thanks for offering DDs)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator