Posts created by honeybun3403

I gave the mouse the cheese but she came back.
Any hints or ideas?

Nice try BG! I've already played this one. What gives?

I give him the cheese but he comes back

I won't be buying from this developer again. The whole game I had to click 10-15 times before the game would grab inventory item. Did anyone else have this problem?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 16, 15 10:17 PM
bless you

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 15, 15 9:21 PM
In the kids neighborhood

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 15, 15 8:14 PM
I am in front of the homes on the street. Have to find a heart necklace. Cant.....help

Thanks.

I found all the puzzle pieces during the course of the games but could not find it to put together Anyone?

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 13 11:24 AM
Okay, started a new game..same thing. Cannot take goblet. I need some help here and someone better do something about it!

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 13 8:58 AM
I need the goblet that is etched on wall by ham no mention of box w/candle Moon in powder compact and alpha is near the hole punch. It is very small and bright gold. Have looked at all sources I can think of but no fix. With the number of people responding to this many times question, where are u BF?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 24, 13 4:44 PM
found it. turn page on book at bottom of screen.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 23, 13 11:40 AM
Hi. I am in the barn in the stall opening from the 'fan' game. Cannot find the floppy disk and hint button charges, goes off, but nothing happens. Rebooted but didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The game will not let me restart the bonus even though I replayed the origional. How do I restart bonus?

I have gone thru guide twice for bonus game. Almost at the end of game we have a horn, a stool, 2 sacks sand. no rope. any help?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 13 1:05 PM
Ok I'm back. Did u use the huge ruby on left lower to find 6 hidden runes? Then you should get a cut scene and after the dialog, Gladriel goes in for her upgrade.
I just did it, it works.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 13 12:49 PM
Well pooh! My daughter just told me that doesn't work. I guess we are both stuck. Sorry.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 13 12:44 PM
In the secret room, just put Gladriel into the large v shaped vase slightly to the left of center. Thats all you do. Not strength, just upgraded.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 13 12:19 PM
Nope, just finished it. It's good.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 13 7:50 PM
I cannot get the 4th gargoyle to 'build' on top of the scaffolding. Any hints?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator