Posts created by forsynthia

I would love to play this game, but the game doesn't fill my screen size. I don't know why, but there are other Big Fish Games that don't fill my screen. I am using a 17 in. laptop monitor. It takes so much away from the game when there is so much black space on the sides and the actual game screen in so small. Why?? Any suggestions?? Most games fill the screen, but a few do not. I expect it out of the cheaper games, but the good games like this one, I don't understand it.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 12 7:36 PM
I'm also having problems with the family portrait. I was hoping it was something I was missing in the game itself, since a nice game of this caliber should work properly. I've been finding more and more bugs in these games for some reason and it makes me think other games have bugs when they don't really have bugs, it really is something I'm missing. It's so very annoying.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 12 6:45 PM
What happens when you find all the owls? I think I missed two of them but I was still able to play the bonus game.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 15, 12 5:35 PM
I was taken back to the mansion. I decided to look at the place where the fog was before, and it said I needed light. I think somehow this screwed me up b/c of the glitch in the game. I should've went straight to the manor entrance. Maybe it would've worked then, but instead, the fog reappeared and I was absolute STUCK! I don't want to restart this game since I don't have that much time to go through it again. I'm pretty peeved about reaching this far and the game stopping me in my tracks. I enjoyed it every night I played it up until the glitch. I want my money back! No other way around it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator