Posts created by amburn76

posted in Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 10:28 PM
Do you have the code sheet? If you do, just slip it over the flowers and problem solved.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 10:04 PM
Good heavens Dancemom1. What do you mean, no Christmas type music. There was Noel, Noel and Bring a Torch Janet Isabella (track one) which is one of my favorites. I played the Beta and waited breathlessly for the game to come out. I'm glad that I waited as it's charming with its touches of Beauty and the Beast. The colors are brilliant and the graphics are beautifully drawn. It's a soothing respite from the horrors, blood and guts game that keep appearing. Love it 5 stars.

You have to get the crayon and then put the needle into the end of the crayon. It took me a while to figure that one out.

The banker makes an error in judgment and commits suicide. This is considered "manly?" Heaven forbid!

posted in Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 17 10:15 PM
LMHO "Don't 'berry' yourself..." That's 'bury'

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 17 8:02 PM
I'm supposed to shoot the skulls: However, no matter what I do or where I go, there are no skulls. I assume that I have to deal with the skulls before I can lift the gate. Is this a glitch in my game?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 17 7:05 PM
The ending of the bonus game is the beginning of the regular game. Try it and see.

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on May 29, 17 11:40 PM
puppyalpha- Are you doing the all the knots first and then the frames? You have to do the knot and the matching color frame together and continue through the sequence. Hope this helps.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 17 11:13 AM
Oops! Never mind, I found it. Right in front of my old eyes.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 10:30 PM
Please, I've looked for the morphing object in the kitchen until my eyes are ready to drop out of my head. Someone please help these 85 year old eyes stay where they belong.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 8:00 PM
burf90, I agree with you completely. It drives me crazy to accidentally back out of the games because I was trying to select something near the bottom.

posted in Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 11:00 PM
No, no, no! Hamlet does not give his famous speech "To be or not to be..." to the skull of Yorick. The speech is given in Act III and the graveyard scene with Yorick's skull doesn't come until Act V. When I was young (I'm now 85), I was a Shakespearean and played both Ophelia and Gertrude at different times. Oh, well, thanks for letting me vent.

posted in Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 10:58 PM
No, no, no! Hamlet does not give his famous speech "To be or not to be..." to the skull of Yorick. The speech is given in Act III and the graveyard scene with Yorick's skull doesn't come until Act V. When I was young (I'm now 85), I was a Shakespearean and played both Ophelia and Gertrude at different times. Oh, well, thanks for letting me vent.

Well, judy76073, I totally agree with you. I get eye strain trying to find those super small collectibles, etc., with these 85 year old eyes. I also play to enjoy. amburn76

you can't click on the flower or the rubies. You have to click on the bowl of melted silver. Why? I don't know. I found it out by accident. Hope this helps.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 17 2:28 PM
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's way over to the right at the bottom.

Pour the hot wax over the other statue and this will give you the mold.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 17 10:23 PM
Are you clicking on the right icon? It's in the extras way up in the left hand corner.

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 16 9:31 PM
If you unlock it, it hides your inventory. Locked, your inventory stays visible. Have fun.

On the main menu, go to "extras." Then click on "Play.."

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator