Posts created by Cindi0418

posted in Farmscapes on Jul 26, 13 7:04 PM
I am on level 191..have restored all three farms. How do you win? Or finish? I already have the golden lion. Sheesh....at this point, I just want to find the cat that keeps meowing.

posted in Farmscapes on Jul 13, 13 7:01 PM
I too had that..one with a beehive. I just restarted the level. The only way to clear those boxes is with a bomb or a beehive

posted in Farmscapes on Jul 13, 13 6:59 PM
I have improved all 3 farms, and received the golden lion. Do all farms have to be restored to the most expensive item? Does each farm need to match in #1 purchase? etc... I just want to find the cat that keeps meowing LOL... No really, how do you win? I've restored all, and it keeps giving me another M3 ?

Thanks!

posted in Farmscapes on Jun 5, 13 4:46 PM
I just want to know why I can't get the cat out, or see the cat, but it keeps meowing. I am on farm 2.

posted in Tropical Fish Shop 2 on Sep 10, 12 7:28 PM
How do you transfer the male, female, and eggs?

posted in Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year on Apr 12, 12 6:37 PM
Which is just +5....and the painted houses are +5. I don't see where I can get +55 with having to build a workshop.

posted in Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year on Apr 12, 12 6:33 PM
I am on level 13 - and I love this game. How can you possibly get +55 curb apeal, when all the propery + only equal 55, but you must build a workshop, which is -5. I can't do trees and landscaping because it's locked. I own all the properties, and met all the criteria. Still only hit 50. what is wrong?

posted in Tropical Fish Shop 2 on Dec 14, 11 7:31 PM
But I have to say....for relaxing after a hard days work....the things floating to the top in the current are ridiculous. Seems it's timed to move up just when you clear underneath.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator