Posts created by Cougar1997

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 27, 13 4:12 PM
Thanks you so much GENKICOLL your help was most welcome. Ugh to you YES !

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 27, 13 3:52 PM
Jackie100 wrote:Ok, so I'm new at this and can't even find out how to post a question. Can't find the start discussion tab, so I hit reply to see what happens. Sorry to intude on your question but maybe someone can help me.

My question has to do the the private chamber with the queen inside. I repaired the mirror and I'm trying to give her something from my world. The round battery powered object, I believe is what she wants. When I try to give it to her, I can't. I tried putting the silk cloth on the pedistal and it says it must be attached, when I try to combine the thread with the needle that does not work and the cloth will not stay on the pedistal. I can't go any further. Please help and Thanks

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 27, 13 1:52 PM

I am stuck with the Queen who wants a special thing from our world ...can you help PLEASE I just love the game until now ...Thanks so much to the person who will help Irene

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 27, 13 1:46 PM
I am stuck with the Queen who wants a special thing from our world ...can you help PLEASE I just love the game until now ...Thanks so much to the person who will help Irene

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 3, 13 5:23 PM
Stuck at the dock also .... cannot have the 3rd log and cannot go out to something else. Don't like at all that game .....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator