Posts created by kurumisa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 17 9:45 AM
hello everyone

I just got back to playing after being sick for a while. I need help with the easter items. If you can add as a friend to help with them. Or just add me so i can do the easter quest in the private rooms. That would help a lot. i have my private room set to easter room too. My ID is 129103. Thank you for your time and help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 7:30 PM
Hello

I need some help getting friends with christmas rooms. I would like to get the pets. I just don't have friends with the Christmas room. My ID is 129103. I would be very grateful for anyone that would invite me. Thank you for you help. I will send gifts every day I log in. I have an illness. So, I might not getting every day but most days.
Thank you again for you time and help.

Thank you,
Mandy

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 15 3:48 PM
I just tried starting this game again. it says to click on the portal. Then inspect the center. I do that but it didn't do anything. I click with the mouse. it lights up the blue gem. Then the gem goes back to nothing. I keep click on the center nothing. I can't use the back key either. What am I doing wrong here?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator