Posts created by littleone_1

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 22, 17 11:00 AM
Paddy106 wrote:I am stuck on level 61...like a whole lot of other people. I have tried all the techy things you suggest. Please fix this. I am tired of staring at floating clouds @

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 15 12:21 PM
pmax7 wrote:iMac
OS X 10.9.5

Game, [graphics, video, display, etc.] ran seamlessly until Bonus Game Play, specifically: At The Castle where game decelerates lower than "painful". [Although game is still responding, force quit is best option, as navigation is near to impossible. ]

Trouble-shooting:

• Uninstalled game and any/all associated files [i.e., ~/library/application support/dark romance, ~/downloads, etal]
• Re-install [/applications]
• Replay game -- same issue, same place

• Installed Game Manager [~/applications], downloaded game and played in another [admin] user account : issue occurs both user directories

Please Note: Game does not crash and played exceptionally well up until specific location.

Any advice is welcome.

thank you

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 6:22 PM
Katie318 wrote:I am Mac running Yosemite. No sound at all. Was really looking forward to this game...not good.
Same here. I would really like to play this game but no sound,no buy.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 2, 15 4:49 PM
nflynn wrote:I'm stuck in the plane looking for coordinates and it wont let me get out or use the map to get out...another glitch w BF.... guess I can't finish the bonus chapter??

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 1:10 PM
Move them around until you find the lizard

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 11:26 AM
This one had me too! Start at the upper left. The pipes light up when correct. End at lower right. good Luck!

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 8, 14 12:53 PM
I am in the hangar at the fuse box as professor stone. I have looked every where nothing left but the fuse box. Yet I can't do anything with it. Any suggestions ? Found my problem.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 22, 13 4:35 PM
I had the problem of taking the key in the wagon and it disappearing. So I started the game with a new profile but this time I made sure to have the key before ever entering the wagon. That worked. The amulet breaks, pick up the pieces, then use the key. Hope this helps others.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 22, 13 4:32 PM
I had the problem of taking the key in the wagon and it disappearing. So I started the game with a new profile but this time I made sure to have the key before ever entering the wagon. That worked. The amulet breaks, pick up the pieces, then use the key. Hope this helps others.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 21, 13 11:10 AM
I have the same problem with the key to the chest disappearing. How did you get it to work?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 11:16 AM
pour water from the shell, then the sand. Hope this helps.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 12 6:14 PM
mdcrab13 wrote:I went back to the kid's room to get the baseball glove and its not there any more?? Can anyone help???
I have the same problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator