Posts created by suzangh

posted in Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights on Mar 26, 11 3:13 PM
I just played the trial of this. I got to the part in the cave where I have to put the pieces of the key on the stone when my trial ran out. Anyone who's finished the game, can you tell me if there's much more?
Thanks!
~Suz

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 27, 09 11:59 AM
Well, Mr Russ, as I said, my brain doesn't work the way those games do.
But I thank you! for the explanation of how you figure them out!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 27, 09 10:25 AM
wow what a good explanation, cat! See, I didn't even notice that the vending items were diff prices! I thought they were are all 150!
Thinking I should just stick to Mystery PI games. LoL!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 26, 09 8:49 PM
Hello.
If someone could just explain to me how in the heck anyone knows what to do and where to go in these kinds of games, I'd be happy.
Example: How would one know to buy the sunflower seeds?
Or to put out the fire and gather the ashes in the urn?

I only knew these things cause of the walkthrough.
Using it, I finished in a bit under 4 hours.
Glad I used a coupon and didn't pay for it!
(my own fault. did the same thing with RTR)
If they ever make another one like this, will someone please tell me NOT to buy it?
Thanks!
LoL

PS
Not saying the game is bad. Just that I can't figure out how to do them and don't understand how ANYone can figure them out.
Guess my brain just isn't wired right for these types of games.

posted in Gotcha: Celebrity Secrets on Dec 17, 09 9:16 PM
While it's nice of you to inform people of how to get a game for free, it's not good for BFG business.
If you owned, say, a store that sold golf clubs, and I came into your store telling all your customers to go a certain place to get your exact golf clubs for free, I doubt you'd like that much, right? Same concept here.

Also, I'd seriously advise anyone to not DL anything from any "torrent" sites.
Most likely, you will get viruses or at the very least, spyware.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 8:48 PM
I have a similar question.
I have AMD Turion 1.9gh processor
and 2.0 gb ram

30.5 gb free h/d space.

would I be able to play?

huh. sorry for you all who can't afford to pay 19.99 for a deluxe version of this game.
But then, some of us can't even afford the $7.00 version.
Just sayin

Well wishes to all.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 9, 09 8:21 PM
psst Hi cesse.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 9, 09 8:16 PM
it's bottom left of his booth. Not actually ON the table but more like sitting against it.
There's a whole forum for this game in All Games Forums tab. There's a lot of awesome info there. Plus a walkthrough if you need it.
I was rather confused with the whole "What do I do next" thing too. Woulda never figured out at least a third of it w/o the walkthrough.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jul 14, 09 7:57 PM
I have been, yes. But that's not why I havent' posted.
PM if you like more info. Don't wanna go there in here.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jul 13, 09 9:32 PM
dunno never seen her photos. But I found a guide to gems on gamezebo and was able to get a hint. Found sausage. It's on the nose of the statue. So doesn't look like a sausage until you click it! And the potato if anyone needs to know is the "amulet" around same statue's neck.

Thanks for the tip lily!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jul 13, 09 8:59 PM
thanks Lily. I think I looked everywhere BUT gamezebo! LoL

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jul 13, 09 7:40 PM
I can't find the sausage and I am missing 3 gems. No hints left and am being beaten by TWO of the other teams.

Is there anyone who can help please?

posted in Townopolis: Gold on Jul 12, 09 4:50 PM
Thanks Cynthia. BF said they'd fix it but it still has the wrong descrip when I open the page. Well, considering all they just went through I guess we can let this oopsie slide.

posted in Townopolis: Gold on Jul 12, 09 8:17 AM
ah nevermind. Just read another thread where it was posted the description is for Kuros not Townopolis. Oopsies! *giggles*

Thanks again!

posted in Townopolis: Gold on Jul 12, 09 8:10 AM
Hi. On the game download page, this is listed as time management but the description calls it Hidden Object. This forum post calls it strategy. Which is it please? Or is a combination of all three?
Thanks!

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 11, 09 7:00 AM
Seems to me this is an underwater version of Build-a-Lot so if you like those (and I do) you'll probably like this one.
Just one player's opinion.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 16, 09 11:56 AM
probably RTR.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 11, 09 4:58 PM
hi mega! If you go to all games forum tab, click the link for return to ravenhearst, there's a thread for this very question.
Good luck!

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 6, 09 7:18 PM
well, at least the TGT announcements no longer have game titles and say spoiler on them.

I think since picman's picks don't tell us what DAY each game comes out, it doesn't ruin the surprise.

Sorry you didn't like this game. I doubt I will because it seems like I remember disliking the first one. Odd cause I usually like any game that scotcat hates. LoL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator